“Women empowerment” and “women equality with men” is a universal issue.
Empowering women with strong women empowerment quotes is the improvement of their political, social, economic and health status is a highly important. Empowerment of Women is about helping them to stand on their own feet, help them take decisions in their life without any restriction.
Check out: 50 Most Inspiring Strong Women Quotes to Empower Girls
Throughout history womenhave battled against inequality and discrimination, died for their right to vote, suffered gross misconduct and generally been sidelined because of their gender. And yet, along the way, they have continued to fightfor equality and to make their voice heard, whatever the risks.
Why women’s empowerment is essential for sustainable development
Women have the potential to change their own economic status, as well as that of the communities and countries in which they live. Below are three major reason on, “Why women’s empowerment is essential for sustainable development of the country and world?”
1. Half the world’s population are women.
Literally half of the seven billion people on the planet are female, yet a white woman in the United States makes 80 cents for every dollar a white man makes (black women make 70 cents and Hispanic women make 60 cents, by the way). If 50% of global population suffers daily discrimination, increased risk of assault, and all kinds of other delightful problems just by virtue of being female, we can say that empowerment should be a top priority.
2. Save your country’s economy!
Financial empowerment of women spurs economic growth within a country… which canlead to the country becoming more stable, reducing poverty, and becoming a bigger player in the global market. Having more bargaining chips onthe table can help a country’s leaders make better deals with othergoverning bodies, as well as receive aid and support more effectively.Bottom line: More empowered women means more safety and security.
3. Political empowerment means more and better policies.
When policymakers are mostly men, it seems like the needs of women (and a lot of other people) get thrown by the wayside. When women stand up in political forums, we get legislation that can save lives, protect young girls, and provide access to needed healthcare. If we want our daughters to have the care they need in the future, we need more women in political power now. Empowerment for everyone!
Also read: 40 Strong Women Quotes to Inspire: Quotes About Women Empowerment
Empowering Women with Strong Women Empowerment Quotes from Highly Successful Women
50 of the greatest feminist quotes from women Empowerment
- “Women hold up half the sky.” — Chinese proverb
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We need women at alllevels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape theconversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, notoverlooked and ignored.” —Sheryl Sandberg
- “How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself?” ― Anaïs Nin
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” — Melissa Etheridge
- “I raise up my voice—notso I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…wecannot succeed when half of us are held back.” ―Malala Yousafzai
- “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” — Nancy Rathburn
- “A woman is like a tea bag—you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- Whatever you do, bedifferent – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think ofbetter advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will standout.” – Anita Roddick
- “I always wanted to be a femme fatale. Even when I was a young girl, I never really wanted to be a girl. I wanted to be a woman.” —Diane von Furstenberg
- We need women at alllevels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape theconversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, notoverlooked and ignored. — Sheryl Sandberg
- “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” —Maya Angelou
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” —G.D. Anderson
- “Women are always saying, ‘We can do anything that men can do.’ But Men should be saying, ‘We can do anything that women can do.'” —Gloria Steinem
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.” —Ayn Rand
- “I’ve come to believethat each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love andthen find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, workinghard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher
- Women are leaderseverywhere you look — from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company tothe housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Ourcountry was built by strong women, and we will continue to break downwalls and defy stereotypes. – Nancy Pelosi
- “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.” – J. K. Rowling
- “Love is anterior to Life, Posterior to Death, Initial of Creation, and The Exponent of Earth.” – Emily Dickinson
- Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to require the most from you.” – Caroline Myss
- “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
- “Woman must not accept; she must challenge.She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.” – Margaret Sanger
- Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others. – Amelia Earhart
- “Take criticismseriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in thecriticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” — Hillary Clinton
- “When we speak we are afraid our words will notbe heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak.” — Audre Lorde
- “I am always busy, which is perhaps the chief reason why I am always well.” — Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind leading.” — Amy Poehler
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” — J.K Rowling
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” — Anaïs Nin
These were the collection of quotes about being a strong woman and moving on empowering the world and lead the generation. Empowerment of women quotes are the words to inspire more woman to join in the world improvement.