7 Best Alternatives to BuySellAds To Make Money With Blog

Information on best BuySellAds alternatives: BuySellAds is the easiest self-serve online advertising network. If you need best BuySellAd...

Information on best BuySellAds alternatives: BuySellAds is the easiest self-serve online advertising network. If you need best
BuySellAds alternatives to make money here is 7 best alternatives to BuySellAds. Maximize your blog revenue by selling ads directly with BuySellAds.com or the Best Alternatives to BuySellAds. Before we discuss further. Did you tried making money with adsense? If not, you should try. Here is a complete guide to How to Get Google Adsense Approval With A New Blog.
  BuySellAds.com gives you sell your web spaces as you want, but its not easy to have an approved account on the network. However there are many alternatives to sell your web spaces. 

Best Alternatives to BuySellAds

It could be very hard in getting approved by BuySellAds for you, so we have tried to make a list of the best BuySellAds alternatives that you can apply and make money by selling your blog ads space.

All these alternatives network do have amazing advertisers who are always looking to advertise on some new site with a completely different audience so that they get proper exposure. So don’t hesitate in giving these alternatives a try. So here are the best alternatives to BuySellAds to start making money with your blog.

Why Do You Need To Consider the Alternatives?

Why do you need BuySellAds alternatives? The reason might be: Simply you don't like this network, or you just wanted to try another advertising network, or you are unable to work with them.

As buysellads is biggest advertising network its difficult to be approved by them if you don't have enough traffic. Though it is not always necessary that your blog gets thousands and thousands of visitors but it surely helps. Apart from the visitors, there is a complete list of requirements that your blog needs to be fulfilled in order to get approved. Even if your blog fulfills the requirements then there is no guarantee that your blog will get accepted.

So when you are not getting accepted with BuySellAds, you can consider some of the best alternatives to BuySellAds that are not so strict in the approval process.

Best BuySellAds Alternatives:

1. PublicityClerks

PublicityClerksPublicityClerks is one of the finest alternatives to buysellads if you want to sell ad spots on your blog to make money. Like buysellads, it lets you sell your blog ad spaces to advertisers. It’s completely on you what price you want to set for ad spots for 30 days and can withdraw your money through PayPal & Payoneer. We recommend you to use Payoneer MasterCard as your payment method, getting a payoneer MasterCard is totally free. Here is a guide to get Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard with Bonus $25 and get paid from PC.

Not only will you get accepted easily but there are many advertisers in the network looking to advertise on such blogs because the audience is very much targeted on such blogs. So you can go to PublicityClerks and try them out to sell ad spaces on your blog.

2. BlogAds

BlogAds is the best alternative of BuySellAds and is a very close competition to it. The network has been in the market from a very long time and boasts of a lot of advertisers. BlogAds is great alternatives to buysellads.

If you get rejected by BuySellAds, your next best bet would be BlogAds. Once you get approved with BlogAds, you can serve ads easily. They take 30% of your earnings and give you the remaining 70%. But seeing that some of the biggest blogs use BlogAds to sell advertising spaces on their blogs, you can give it a try.

3. Adsella

Adsella is one of the best ads selling networks and the best part is that it is extremely easy to get accepted with the network. They keep 20% of your income as commission and lets you fix the ad slots prices for as long as you want. Adsella has a large base of advertisers and publishers so you won’t be left out of opportunities so go now and give them a try.
When I was looking for alternatives to buysellads for myself I firstly joined this network and then I changed in various network. Its good to start with.

4. AdEngage

AdEngage boasts of a good amount of advertisers so if you are not getting accepted in any advertising network, then do try out AdEngage as well.

With AdEngage, you can sell the ad spaces on your blog in 2 different ways. One is Cost Per Time basis, where you can sell the ad space for daily, weekly or monthly basis for a fixed amount of money. The other is Cost Per Click which is similar to Google Adsense where you get paid for every click on the ads. They take 25% commission from your ad income.

Pro Tip: Making money with any alternatives to buysellads is challenging, however AdEngage made this challenge easier to overcome. If you are a new blogger, you should start from here. 

5. OIOPublisher

OIOPublisher is just a WordPress plugin that you can install on your blog to sell ad spaces very easily. It’s not the best marketplace as BuySellAds, but if you have a blog with highly targeted audience then you can make a great amount of money by selling various ad spaces using OIOPublisher.

It’s easy to create ad spaces and manage them. The best part about OIOPublisher is that you  get to keep 100% of your earnings from selling advertisements. Other great thing about OIOPublisher is that whenever you have an empty ad space on your blog, you can add your own banner or some affiliate offer so that you can monetize the traffic. With OIOPublisher, you can even track the clicks via the analytics option. So I would consider OIOPublisher to be the best BuySellAds alternative.

6. ProjectWonderful

ProjectWonderful can be considered as one of the best BuySellAds alternatives because it allows live bidding where you can sell the ad space on your site to the advertiser who offers you the most money. With this Live Bidding system, you can sell a single ad spot to multiple advertisers as the ads will be changed for the highest bidder.

You can apply for ProjectWonderful right now. They keep 25% commission on your income with them and they even approve blogspot.com and wordpress.com sub-domains.

7. BuySiteAds

With BuySiteAds, you can not only sell ads space on your blog but also get advertisers for Facebook and Twitter ads as well. Considering this, we can say that BuySiteAds is one of the best alternatives to BSA.
You can easily get accepted in the network and the payout limit is extremely low. You can request a payout once your earnings reach $15. And if you are an advertiser then there is no minimum deposit to become an advertiser with the network.

So these were the 7 best BuySellAds alternatives that you can apply to in order to sell ad spaces on your blog and earn a passive income online. So try them out now!

By any chance if you are unfamiliar with buysellads.com Below I'm giving a brief about the network!

What is BuySellAds?

BuySellAds is the top advertising company that let’s advertisers from around the world find the best websites and blogs to show their ads on. It provides a great opportunity to a blogger so that they can earn money by selling the ads on their blogs.

In simple words, BuySellAds connects the advertisers to the publishers and helps both of them to get a great ROI and make money. With thousands and thousands of advertisers, the network provides a great opportunity to a blogger with a high-traffic blog to make passive income by selling ad space on their blog to the potential advertisers. How does it work?

A blogger applies for BuySellAds and then after reviewing the blog, it gets approved in the network. Then the blogger creates a listing by showing various ad spaces on his blog. An advertiser sees the listing and purchases an ad spot. They make the payment to BuySellAds, you accept or reject the advertisements and the ads start appearing on your blog.

BuySellAds take 25% commission from your income and pays out the remaining 75% to you by your preferred payment method like PayPal.

Do let us know what you think about them in the comments below!

You Might Also Like


Follow by Email