How to Delete or Deactivate Your Facebook Account6:10 AM
Please allow me to delete your facebook account without having any issue. Social media giant the Facebook is killing your most valuable tim...
Please allow me to delete your facebook account without having any issue. Social media giant the Facebook is killing your most valuable time. Remove it forever or for a few weeks with DIY methods.
Sometimes social networks appear as a most annoying thing to us. We feel that how the world would be without facebook, twitter, Snapchat or Instagram.
Whether you have some privacy concern to not to use social media like facebook, You can delete it by visiting its official site.
However, if you decided that you no longer want to be part of Facebook, either because it takes too much time, because it seems boring or because you disagree with its usage policies, this guide will tell you the step by step to eliminate or Deactivate your Facebook account.
Should I "deactivate" or "delete" my account?The difference is very simple. Deactivating a Facebook account is temporary and when you decide to return your things will be there. On the other hand, if you delete it, your entire account will be removed and with it all the status updates and photos you have shared, so you will not be able to access it in the future.
Facebook clarifies that if you decide to delete your account, definitely it may take up to 90 days to delete all the things you have published, even if you copy the messages you have had with other users will not be deleted in your accounts.
Save Your Facebook Data before Deleting Your AccountIf you are really going to delete your Facebook account permanently, then you should create a backup of your data. This includes all your Facebook photos, videos, and other uploads.
How to backup your Facebook data?Follow the four step guide to create a backup:
- To download the information, go to the Settings section, located on the upper right tab. Click on the arrow next to the padlock icon.
- You will find this option within the General tab. At the end of the main options, you will find a link that reads Download a copy of your information. Click on it. Download now by clicking on the green button.
- Facebook will ask you again the password to make sure that you are really the one who is asking for this file with the data. You will receive all the information to your email, with a link that will redirect you back to Facebook. There you will have to enter your access password again, and you will be able to download the file in a zipped format to your computer.
- 4. Keep in mind that this backup will only be available for a few days, so if you want to get the data in question, you will have to download it as soon as possible.
How to disable your Facebook account.If your decision is only to take a break from Facebook, deactivating your account is another viable option. You can reactivate your profile whenever you want.
- Click on the menu of your account
- Select the "Settings."
- You will enter an entire panel. Click on "Security" in the left column.
- Choose the option "Disable your account" and fill out the required form.
- You can decide to have your account reactivated automatically. If not, you will be able to reopen it again by logging in with your email and password, but only after 24 hours that you have made the deactivation request.
How to delete your account your Facebook account permanently"If you think you will not use Facebook again and want to delete your account, we can do it for you. Keep in mind that you will not be able to re-activate it or recover any data or content that you have uploaded to your account ", clarifies Facebook in a special page created for the elimination of user profiles.
Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Follow this link and click on "Delete my account".
- Your account will be permanently removed from Facebook, although as we said above, erasing everything you have posted on your wall or other sites could take up to 90 days.
Did you leave Facebook temporarily or permanently? What motivated you to do it? Leave us your opinions in the comments.