Take Advantage of Becoming a Guest Blogger on The OLBlog9:45 AM
Want to improve your website authority value? Guest blogging opportunities are the best option to get it quickly. If you are aiming to becom...
Want to improve your website authority value? Guest blogging opportunities are the best option to get it quickly. If you are aiming to become a guest author, this is the right place you have arrived.
Want to become a guest blogger? Start contributing your article to OnlineLivingBlog.
At OnlineLivingBlog we help entrepreneurs to target their audience, inspire people and contribute to get the most from their digital marketing strategies. OnlineLivingBlog is becoming very popular quickly. You can target your customers or simply get a backlink to your website/social profile by publishing a guest post.
But before you submit a guest post at OnlineLivingBlog, read the guest blogging guidelines to make sure that your article gets approved for publishing.
- Digital Marketing
- Personal Finance
- Growth Hacking
Why OnlineLivingBlog?Our purpose is to help people to start and develop business, reach their audience, essential guides in business and marketing and achieve success.
More reason to submit guest post to OnlineLivingBlog
When I'm writing this, OnlineLivingBlog's Alexa rank in the USA is 3653,495, and it's growing. Alexa Rank in India is 96,056 still it's improving.
We are getting more than 20k pageviews daily. Over 10k unique visitors coming to discover our contents.
We have built our audience over the year, it was time-consuming but quality full. We are making our blog authority slowly with the help of you.
Before you join us as a guest blogger to contribute your article on OnlineLivingBlog, I recommend considering reading these tips for a better experience.
How can you become an OnlineLivingBlog contributor?To become a guest blogger on out site, you just have to write a quality article, which must be original and only for our blog (can not be published/ republished anywhere else) and sense it to our email. However, you will have to follow some rules before submitting your guest post to ensure that your content will be accepted and published.
To become a regular contributor at OnlineLivingBlog, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage of this blog and read through the first few pages/ posts to ensure that you understand what kind of articles we are publishing here. How we target our audience to without annoying them. Make sense what type of article loves our audience.
- Write quality content to help our audience. Not for your sale. Add value to this blog and for the readers.
- Write only your own words,
- How to guides
- Developing a business
- Home Business
- Successful entrepreneurship
- Blogging Tips & Tricks
- Making money with a blog
- Making money online
- Search engine marketing
- Marketing and digital marketing guides
- Social media
- Inspirational and motivational topics
What to remember before submitting a guest post:
- Your article must be at least a minimum of 700 words.
- Write an in-depth article on the topic. Half wrote, or incomplete article is just like half-cooked food. Do you love a half-cooked food to eat?
- We accept only great and original article to publish. Write a unique article to have a successful guest post.
- OnlineLivingBlog respects individual work. Give credits to the original source where needed. For example, Images, "quotes sources," useful information source.
- You can add images to your article. Keep in mind if it's not a tutorial then its good enough to have a single photo. A better option is to use Flickr for adding an image to a blog. (Use only relevant pictures).
- You can add a video using service like YouTube, Vimeo.
- You may use up to two links if they fit in the topic.
- Use at least one relevant inbound link from our blog.
- Your article will be checked with copyscape.com. If you don't pass this test, submitted article will be rejected.
Submit a guest post to us to become a guest blogger
Contribute your guest post to OnlineLivingBlogIf you think you have understood our terms and you are ready to submit an article for our blog, then follow the below steps.
- Draft your story on an Online Editor or Office Word.
- Give an SEO friendly, catchy eye title. (read this article to avoid common mistakes and create quality content)
- Write a short author bio including the social profile. (less than 50 words)
- Send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have patience. It may take up to three to four weeks to publish your article. However, we are aware of doing it as soon as possible.
Notice for guest bloggers:
- All link will be in the form of rel="Nofollow"
- We prefer not to edit articles from our guest bloggers.
- But we reserve the rights to make minor edits to improve content quality.
- We reserve the right to edit out any links.
- If you have any questions about guest blogging on OnlineLivingBlog, use the contact form to ask. (will open in new tab)
What should you do after publishing a successful guest post?So you have become a guest blogger. What next? Once your post has been live on our site, we will inform you via email with the link.
- Please check back frequently to respond comments you get.
- Share the article on social media to attract more audience.
- Take advantage of a featured article. If your article performs better on social media, we would like to feature it on our top sidebar.
Become a contributor today, start writing and improve the credibility of your blog. Do you know other blogs that allowed users to become a guest blogger on their site? Please feel free to let us know in the comment.