The New Digital Trends of 201712:30 AM
We are living in a constantly changing world. Whether we like it or not, it is impossible to ignore the latest digital trends when running ...
We are living in a constantly changing world. Whether we like it or not, it is impossible to ignore the latest digital trends when running a business, whether small or large. Indeed, it is these trends that allow it to remain competitive and ignoring them can irremediably lead to bankruptcy. But then, what are the digital trends that will mark this year 2017?
Technology is constantly evolving and positively or negatively affecting a company's success, depending on whether or not it adapts to the market. Indeed, not integrating the new technology into its corporate culture and hoping to stay in the race is utopian. With the widespread use of mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) and all that it has generated (including application development, mobile-first concept, mobile video, etc.), it's hard to do otherwise to stay competitive.
2. The growing importance of the user experienceCustomer experience is the ultimate goal of any digital transformation. Given that the clients are increasingly suspicious and do not hesitate to turn their backs on brands that do not share the same values or ignore their needs, it is vital to put the user experience At the heart of your priorities.
The user experience must be consistent and active. And for that, you should not neglect anything: the ergonomics of your website, its web design (responsive design, i.e., suitable for all media, bold colors, etc.) and even less its Content.
3. Responsive DesignThe "responsive" design aims to create websites that adapt automatically to the terminals we use to provide us with an excellent user experience. Moreover, this concept allows companies to keep their ranking in search engines such as Google or Bing. Finally, it is an attractive solution from a financial point of view, since companies only pay for one site.
4. The adoption of the Mobile First approachIt has been several years since consumers no longer use their computers to do research. Today, most of them use their smartphones or tablets to surf the web. This is why companies must design websites for these mobile devices. The Mobile First approach can be summarized in a few words:
- Optimal performance on all terminals
- No programming or unnecessary functions
- Design adapted to small screens
- Relevant content
5. Content MarketingThe goal of content marketing is to disseminate useful or playful content to:
- Strengthen the image of your brand;
- Generate leads by influencing their purchasing process;
- To build customer loyalty by winning their trust.
It is not a question of advertising but of giving information about a particular product. To do this, you can write blog articles, product descriptions or e-books. But before you get started, you need to identify your target to avoid wasting time unnecessarily.
Also read: 5 Best Practices To Create Twitter Content Marketing Strategy for business
6. Marketing automationAutomation marketing involves automating marketing campaigns by targeting targeted messages to web users based on their behavior on the internet. Companies use it to save time, to relaunch customers who drop out of a basket or to retain new customers.
7. Live VideoLive video is experiencing rapid success thanks to advances in mobile technology and wifi. The advantage of video is that it attracts the attention of consumers and also, it is accessible to everyone. Just have a camera, and a good lighting and the trick is played.
8. Innovation must be achieved without delayProactive change is one of the best ways to stay competitive in a market that is constantly evolving. However, not all new technologies are equal. Therefore, they need to be evaluated, tested and analyzed faster than ever before. Businesses can not afford to waste time and resources to put in place new tools that bring no added value.
9. The development of distance workYoung professionals prefer flexibility to financial compensation. The proliferation of mobile technologies and bandwidth allows companies to connect with the best talent from around the world. Freelance employees appreciate the opportunity to work from home. And it also allows companies to have resources in different time zones.
In short, you now have an overview of nine new technologies and trends that will be at the heart of digital transformation efforts in 2017, many of which will continue to exist in the years to come.