How to Increase Website Traffic With Stumbleupon7:30 AM
Whether your site is brand new or old, the social bookmarking network StumbleUpon can significantly increase your blog traffic within minim...
Whether your site is brand new or old, the social bookmarking network StumbleUpon can significantly increase your blog traffic within minimum time. Submit/add your web page to StumbleUpon manually to increase potential traffic. At the same time, you can use StumbleUpon paid discovery ads to boost your online business.
StumbleUpon is unique social media networking site to bloggers when it comes to getting organic traffic with a little effort.
Do you need more website traffic? You can use social networking and bookmarking tools like StumbleUpon to increase web traffic. Generate backlinks and get more visitors by adding your sites to StumbleUpon and networking online.
How does StumbleUpon work?When the user decides to enter and be part of this social bookmark, he must open an account and put his preferences within the profile. Then, download the StumbleUpon bar, from where he can press a simple button, and the best web pages related to the previously arranged preferences appear automatically.
When you get a website that may be of interest to the community or you like for a particular reason, you can mark it and make a comment, as well as send it to all your contacts in the network. If the website is not within the network of the best StumbleUpon sites, the user can include it by giving a short description of it.
"Just like any other social network or social bookmark, just having lots of friends can make your page seen by a lot of people."
Like any other social network or social bookmarking, just having a lot of friends can make your page seen by many people, so one of the tips to attract more traffic using StumbleUpon is to add contacts to your network. Writing comments and putting scores on other websites can help these same contacts put a rating on your site, making it more visited. Adding new web pages to the StumbleUpon community will assist you to get more exposure!
Once you add your site in the StumbleUpon community, it is critical to choose a title topic that is relevant to the content, So that other people will find it easily. StumbleUpon will categorize it for those users.
How to Improve Traffic to Your Site with StumbleUpon
StumbleUpon is a site to share links of interest, which allows increasing the traffic of your web if other users can recommend it.
- StumbleUpon to Improve Your Web Traffic
- StumbleUpon: social bookmark to improve traffic
Many agree that StumbleUpon regularly sends more visitors to your site than other similar sites, such as Digg and Delicious, among others.
Also read: How to Drive Traffic to Your Blog With StumbleUpon
How to increase traffic with StumbleUponSteps to get traffic from StumbleUpon
1. Sign up for a free account on StumbleUpon.com Use your best email and a secure password.
2. Complete your profile by filling your name, profile picture and bio (If you want to include it).
3. Install the StumbleUpon toolbar to your browser. You can get it right here.
At StumbleUpon.com, click "Download Now - Free" button to the right under the heading "Get StumbleUpon Toolbar."
4. Sign in to StumbleUpon with your username and password. Make sure you have installed StumbleUpon toolbar.
5. Top of the menu, Click on "Stumble" to see the next page and onward.
6. Click thumbs up if you want to see more content like the current page you are viewing, Click thumbs down to see less like that. Or only "Keep Stumbling' To browse more.
7. Add your web page by clicking "Add a page" at the top of the window. Or you can share directly from your web page via social share button. By adding a link to your site, you are creating a backlink to your site, which helps with search engine optimization and traffic.
8. Be friendly. Make friends on the platform to maximize your chance to get more traffic. Like other people contents so that they may find you. (Follow Me On StumbleUpon)
9. Use StumbleUpon badge on your site to improve its performance.
10. Use it's URL shortener to share your web page links on other social media.
11. Ask people to follow you on your existing network. i.e. Facebook, Twitter friends.
12. Use StumbleUpon paid discovery. If you don't want to wait for getting traffic, then this paid advertising is for you. It will boost your visitor within minutes.
13. Download StumbleUpon mobile apps. I prefer to use it's service on mobile platform. But it's better to submit pages using web browser.