How To Build Your Own Brand On LinkedIn6:15 AM
A good LinkedIn profile is not only a space to present your career and your skills. It can also give you the opportunity to create a networ...
A good LinkedIn profile is not only a space to present your career and your skills. It can also give you the opportunity to create a network, discover popular topics in your field and participate in discussions, but also to become an opinion leader on topics that are of interest to you.
Highlight your profile:
- Add a good quality photo that matches the style of the area in which you want to work.
- Summarize your experience at the top of your profile.
- Indicate your skills and experience and give as much detail as possible.
- Also, include elements of your personality, a profile should not be as formal as a resume.
- Use keywords to help you find your profile.
Be active and share:
- Love and share the content that corresponds to your personal and professional interests, to give personality to your profile.
- If you have a lot to say, think about creating your own publications and sharing them. Publish articles that show your creativity and your passion for your trade: you will get more attention and be recognized for your interest and efforts.
- Add your opinion to the publications you share: it shows you have one and helps others understand why the article is relevant to you.
- If you do not have the time or trouble finding content that you like, try LinkedIn's Pulse app, it's a simple solution to know what people are talking about on your network.
- Take advantage of face-to-face meetings to add people to your LinkedIn network: fairs, informal meetings, missions, networking events: «You are on LinkedIn? Let's get connected."
- Build Your Network: Start with your friends, but also try to create relationships with people who have known you professionally.
- Give feedback to others (using the Recommendations - Write a Recommendation feature), thus encouraging mutual feedback.
- Join relevant groups and participate in conversations.
- Connect with the right people to develop your network.