5 Ways to Boost Your Business Growth in 20178:34 AM
This is no longer a mystery, your business needs to be optimized online to be visible and performing. Growth in the digital era is achieved ...
This is no longer a mystery, your business needs to be optimized online to be visible and performing. Growth in the digital era is achieved only by mastering the key tools associated with modern habits.
1. Look after your M-commerce sectionSince the widespread adoption of eCommerce, which has become one of the main sources of Internet traffic today, mobile commerce, or M-commerce, has been developing exponentially since then More than two years.
In Canada, M-commerce sales increased by + 47.5% in 2015 with +37.6% forecast in 2016 (RetailMeNot figures from a global survey). The trend is almost equivalent to that observed in the United States and Europe.
With sales figures doubling every two years, it becomes essential to heal its M-commerce applications. The ergonomics of the supports and the simplification of the means of payment allow today to realize with few means successful applications.
2. Earn more easilyIn Canada, growth forecasts for E-commerce have a strong impact on tablet and mobile devices: + 73% forecast between 2015 and 2016 on the tablet and + 66% on mobile, PCs are only 27%.
With lightweight, high-performance Web applications tailored to your specific needs , you'll get results that match the expectations of buyers, without the cumbersome big software on the market. Less expensive, specific, lightweight, adaptable, their maintenance and implementation costs are reduced and under control. In addition, they easily integrate with common office tools, such as the Office or Outlook suite.
3. Vitaminize your social networks Accordingto a recent study by We Are Social, 76% of the Canadian population now has a mobile phone, 57% of which use a smartphone. 89% use the internet every day and on a little more than 36 million inhabitants, 21 million are active on social networks. Facebook alone accounted for 47% of this audience.
With nearly one user out of two active on Facebook, it seems essential to look after the image of your company on the social network. Men aged 20 to 29 are the most represented according to these same figures.
4. Dematerialize in the cloudDematerialization has begun with increasingly efficient cloud services. What are the main advantages?
- Unbeatable Costs
- Shared security
- Multi-region accessibility
- Pay-As-You-Go Model Agility
Renewing ever-changing hardware at an unmatched cost with a secure cloud solution. Enterprise 2.0 will also look to be reachable from any part of the world and easily. Finally, you only pay for space occupied with most business solutions on the market. Your data is now much more secure in the Cloud and at a much lower cost than if you had to keep them and protect them between your walls.
5. Speak Big Data and BAOThe data are made to use it, especially since they belong to the company's patrimony and its DNA. It is estimated that the volume of data will be multiplied by 14 between 2010 and 2020. The integration of analytical systems, or BAO, becomes more than ever a priority to sift out these huge data streams and draw nuggets.
Business Analytics & Optimization allows you to manage massively parallel databases, now scattered throughout the web, as Big Data sources grow.
The BAO will:
- The rejuvenation of the company whose image will be greatly improved, the organization relaxed and the DNA reaffirmed in a world that changes rapidly
- Transforming customer returns into value added, generating new revenue and optimizing spending
- Opening up new markets and increasing visibility with customers whose behavior changes as fast as their environment
- The creation of jobs, new jobs and the strengthening of the departments involved.