10 Keys to Getting "Juice" to Your LinkedIn Profile4:01 PM
For a successful career, create a LinkedIn profile for job search to achieve your dream job. This s...
For a successful career, create a LinkedIn profile for job search to achieve your dream job. This social network can be the key to finding your ideal job or to connect with the partners who will drive your business.
LinkedIn is a social network that many have, but few people take out all the "juice" it has. This platform not only serves to see what your friends work, but it also allows you to make professional contacts that can be the key to taking your career to the next level or even give you the partners you need for your business to emerge.
We give you the tips that LinkedIn and Nikon offer to have the perfect profile in this social network.
1. Good profile:Complete your profile to the fullest; The more details you include, the better. For users, it will be easier and faster to find you.
2. A correct address:Personalize your profile URL so that it appears among the first results on Google.
Also read: 15 Brand Marketing Influencers To Follow On LinkedIn
3. Excerpt:Write a summary of your career with a brief, engaging and easy-to-read text. This will work as a digital cover letter.
4. Experience:Ask for recommendations to (ex) colleagues, (former) bosses, teachers, clients or suppliers. That will give you more credibility to new contacts.
Do not forget to add your skills, that is, highlight the tasks you have developed throughout your professional experience.
5. Projects:Share your work. Improve your profile by adding links to your professional projects, so that everyone can see and function as evidence of what you can do.
6. Education:includes universities and centers where you have received some kind of instruction, as well as courses and voluntary activities.
7. Skills and Knowledge:Add keywords, this way, when other professionals look for people with your skills, they will find you.
8. Groups:By joining LinkedIn community conversations, you will have access to new ideas, and you will be up-to-date with the latest trends.
9. Give "follow":find the profiles of the people you want to imitate to always be aware of their news.
Also read: LinkedIn Marketing + Sales: Generate Leads from LinkedIn
10. Publish a professional photograph:remember to give a proper and responsible image.
- Avoid wearing clothes of a color similar to the tone of your skin.
- Do not use bright colors like red or orange because they take attention to your face.
- Avoid colors like white, yellow and pink as they make your skin look pale.
- The best colors for photographs that give a professional image are blue, green and wine.
- Do not use too much makeup. A natural look is the best cover letter.
- Have a good posture. Smile, but do not exaggerate your expression.
- Golden rule: Do not dress for the job you have, but for the job you want.
- The framing must be from the head to the men.
- Be natural, do not exaggerate your hairstyle or makeup because you damage your personal brand.
Following these tips will allow you to leverage your network of contacts through this social network.