How to Manage Time With 10 Tips That Work1:59 PM
Having effective time management skills is the first quality to achieve success. Learn how to orga...
Having effective time management skills is the first quality to achieve success. Learn how to organize yourself to fulfill all the tasks and tasks on your agenda.
It is almost certain that at some point in your life have taken a time management class, you read a book on the subject or have tried to use some kind of calendar to organize your day and manage your priorities. Why with all these devices and information you still feel that you can not complete what you have pending?
In reality, all time is relative. Time flies or drags you depending on what you do. What time does the world in which you actually live, the real time or the time of the clock describe?
The reason that the time management devices do not work is that these systems are designed to handle clock time. You live in real time, the world in which time flies when you are having fun, or you drag when you are performing tedious paperwork.
Also read: 12 Ways to Improve Your Time Management Skills
The good news is that the real time is mental. You create it, and everything you create can handle it. It is time to remove any self - sabotage or self - limitation you have about "not having enough time" or not "the right time" to start your business or properly handle the current.
There are three ways to pass the time: thoughts, conversations, and actions. No matter what kind of business you have, your work will consist of these three things. As an entrepreneur, you will be interrupted frequently or taken to different directions. Even if you can not eliminate interruptions, you can decide how much time you spend on those things and how much you spend in the thoughts, conversations, and actions that will lead you to success.
Practice the following techniques to manage your own time:
1. Have a schedule and pointing all your thoughts, conversations and activities for a week. This will help you know how much you can do during the day and what you do with your time. You can see how much time you actually spend producing results and how much you lose in thoughts, conversations and unproductive actions.
2. Any activity or conversation that is critical to your success should have a certain amount of time allocated. To-do lists take more time and more when they can not be finished. Homework books work. Plan your appointments and create blocks of time for the most important thoughts, conversations, and actions. Have the discipline to complete these earrings.
3. Spend at least 50 percent of your time with thoughts, activities, and conversations that give you more results.
4. In your planning, it includes time in which you will surely be interrupted.
5. Take the first 30 minutes of the day to organize your day. Do not start until you complete your plan.
6. Take five minutes to each call and task to decide the outcome you want to get. This will help you visualize success before you begin. Also, it will slow down time. Take five minutes after each thing to determine if you have achieved the desired results.
7. Put a "do not disturb" sign when you should actually do your job.
8. Practice not answering the phone just because it is ringing and the emails just because they arrive. Do not give people your full attention unless it is critical to your business. Instead, plan your time to respond.
9. Block distractions like Facebook and other social networks unless you use them for your business.
10. Remember that it is impossible to finish everything. Also, the odds are that 20 percent of your thoughts, conversations, and activities will produce 80 percent of your results.