How To Delete An Instagram Account Permanently2:48 PM
Deleting an Instagram account page is no easy task. Instagram delete account page can be done on mobile phone or desktop, you just have to...
Deleting an Instagram account page is no easy task. Instagram delete account page can be done on mobile phone or desktop, you just have to follow below steps.
If you have decided to close your Instagram account, you will be glad to know that although the process is not as simple as one might believe, you can actually close it from a cell phone or computer. Once you do, your account information, your content and your data will also be permanently deleted.
Warnings before you delete Instagram accountYou can not deactivate your username and activate it again later. Once you delete your account, it will be gone forever.
Before closing your account, remember to download any photo or video you want to save.
How to delete Instagram account on a phone
1. Select the Instagram application to open it.You can not close your Instagram account directly from the "Edit your profile" menu, but you can do so under the "Help" option located in your Instagram configuration.
2. Open your profile.Your profile or your account is where all your photos and publications are; You can access it by selecting the person-shaped icon located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select your Instagram settings.You will find it in the upper right corner of the screen; On an Android phone, this setting has three horizontal points.
4. Choose the "Helpdesk" option.This option should be found at the end of the configuration menu, in the "Help" section.
5. Select "Account Management".This will take you to a menu with various account options, including the option to close the account.
6. Choose "Delete your account".This will take you to a page designed to close the account
7. Select "What do I have to do to remove my account? ".Although you do not need to read the content of this page, doing so will give you a good idea of the consequences of closing your Instagram account and the alternatives you have at your disposal.
8. Go to the "Delete account" page.You will find this option in the first step of the page.
You can also select "Deactivate the account temporarily" if you want a less permanent solution. You always have the option to re-open your account in case you decide to do so.
9. Enter your username and password.This will verify your intention to close your account.
Select "Start Section" to continue with the "Delete Account" page.
10. Choose a reason why you're closing your account.To do so, select the bar at the bottom of the page, under "Why are you going to close your account?"; You can choose a reason from the drop-down menu.
Select "Done" to proceed.
11. Enter your password again.This should be found at the bottom of the page, under "To continue ..., enter your password".
12. Select "Permanently delete my account."After doing so, your account will be permanently deleted, along with all relevant information and data!
You should know that if you would like to rejoin Instagram at any time, you will not be able to use the same username you had in your account.
How to delete yourInstagramm account on pc
1. Open your favorite browser.Although you can not close your Instagram from your account, you can do so by accessing the "Delete your account" page. You should know that closing an account is a permanent action, that is, once you do, you will not be able to access your username or any content from your account again.
2. Go to the Instagram page to close an account.If you have not yet logged in to Instagram, you will need to enter your username and password to access this page.
You may have to click "How do I delete my account?" And then click "Delete account" again from the drop-down text.