Enterprising Women: Top Tips for Your Business Success6:42 PM
Pioneer enterprising woman who have an interest in business, can be the inspiration for many young ...
Pioneer enterprising woman who have an interest in business, can be the inspiration for many young female entrepreneurs. Do you feel like starting your own business? Nowadays, women assume positions of higher hierarchy and are encouraged to seek their own way as independent businesswomen.
7 tips for being a successful entrepreneurial woman.
Women are increasingly successful at work. By having better opportunities in the market, they are more confident to also start their own business. Do you want to know how they did it?
7 useful tips for ambitious women to become a successful entrepreneur.
According to a recent study by the United Nations, women worldwide occupy 20% of managerial positions, compared to 1995. In turn, a recent report by American Express showed that the number of women who launched their own businesses, Doubled in the last three years. Even 4 out of 10 starting firms are driven by women.
Also read: two step to transform employee to entrepreneur
According to Jeanne Sullivan, co-founder of the enterprise StarVest Partners there are some "rules" that all women entrepreneurs should continue to throw good business and need to raise money to make its first investment:
1. A BRIEF BUT USEFUL DESCRIPTIONThe first thing you must do to get investors is to make your company known. For that, you need to know how to introduce and describe, in a clear and concise manner. Prepare two or three lines that summarize your product or service, so that when the time comes you can transmit security and confidence. A tip? You can give an example of how a customer could use and benefit from your product.
Also read: How to start your own business from scratch
2. HAVE AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR PRODUCTSeeing is believing. Many investors will not settle for your beautiful description. You must go further, showing the product in person, even a pilot example. It will be a good starting point for you to ask yourself all kinds of questions and you can convince them more quickly.
3. KNOW YOUR TARGET AUDIENCEWho will you sell your product or service to? Will they be young, women, children? You must know this to predict how great the demand may be.
"Article continues after Advertisement"
4. MANAGE FINANCIAL DATA WELLWhile perhaps not the area of your greatest pleasure and later plan to hire someone who engages in organizing these issues need to show that you know about finances so that investors trust that you will know how to profit. You need to know how to answer basic questions like what capital will your business need to develop over time?
Also read: 8 most important characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
5. PLAN YOUR STAFFAlthough you start alone, you will need to hire people to delegate some work. So it is a good idea to plan from the beginning who would like to have on your side, which prefers professional profile, etc. That way if you meet someone with these skills you can take advantage of the moment and invite him to participate in your project.
6. SUGGEST TO YOUR ACQUAINTANCES IF THEY WANT TO BE INVESTORSIt is always a little scary to involve relationships in business. But to create a network of contacts from scratch, it is best to start with those you already know.
7. CONTACT ADVERTISINGMany women make the mistake of thinking that advertising is one of the things that is done last. On the contrary, hiring advertising from the start can benefit you because they have a client portfolio of which an investor may come up for you.
Here I'm inviting you to build you million-dollar business in just seven-step. Don't miss the secret to know.