13 Fundamental Rules To Become a Successful Businessman6:11 PM
Do you consider yourself as a successful entrepreneur ? H ow to run a successful small business? What are the keys to a successful busines...
Do you consider yourself as a successful entrepreneur? How to run a successful small business? What are the keys to a successful business? How to achieve success in career?
Since biblical times, the decalogues have proved to be useful tools that allow us to keep in mind the fundamental principles to guide our actions.
As an entrepreneur, I find the decalogues, or in general lists of the principles, of great utility; Especially when I share them with my collaborators.
But attention: the important thing is not to have lists of principles or even values, but to give them life, throughout the whole organization.
How to become a successful entrepreneur?How can I make my business successful? The first thing is you have to know and understand what the business is all about.
"The key measure of business success is customer satisfaction." Tweet
1. You Must Be A Passionate On What You Are Trying To Achieve.This means that you are willing to sacrifice a large part of your waking hours. And with passion, both in your team and in your customers, you are more likely to actually believe in what you are trying to do.
2. Purpose of BusinessNever forget that the primary objective of any business is to produce more and better products or services... always at the lowest possible cost, achieving customer preference. The choice manifests itself as increasing sales, any other indicator is a merely optical illusion.
3. Focus Intensely In Your Opportunity.This focus and intensity help eliminate wasted effort and distractions. Most companies die of indigestion rather than starvation, in other words, companies suffer from doing too much at the same time rather than doing very few things very well. Stay focused on the mission.
Also read: Five keys to achieving success
4. Success Comes Only From Hard Work.We all know that there is no such thing as overnight success. Behind every success at night lie years of hard work and sweat. Lucky people will tell you that there is no easy way to achieve success and that luck comes to those who work hard. Successful entrepreneurs always give 100 percent of their efforts to everything they do. If you know that you are giving your best, you will never have any cause for regret. Keep your focus on things that you can control.
"Successful business owners are always modeling success, for some Focus on SUCCESS is an OBSESSION!" Tweet
5. Business responsibilityAs an entrepreneur or executive responsibility for the business is yours, not your subordinates. When you delegate authority and accountability, you must maintain close and constant supervision over delegates.
You should always be alert on how to improve processes, save costs, increase sales and lower expenses.
Also read: 3 Basics of Successful Business Development
6. The Road to Success is going to be long, so remember to enjoy the journey.Everyone will teach you how to focus on goals, but successful people focus on traveling and celebrating milestones along the way. Is it worth spending a large part of your life trying to reach the destination if you do not enjoy the journey along the way? Would not it be better for everyone to have the best time of their lives during the trip, even if fate is never reached?
Also read: 7 Signs You Have What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur
7. Rely On Your Instinct More Than Any Spreadsheet.There are too many variables in the real world that just can not be put into a spreadsheet. Spreadsheets spit out inaccurate assumptions and give you a false sense of security. In most cases, the heart and bowel are still your best guide. We've all had experiences in business where our heart told us something was wrong while our brains were still trying to use logic to understand all of this. Sometimes an instinct-based voice thread resonates much louder than overwhelming logic.
8. Be Flexible, But Persistent.Every entrepreneur has to be agile to accomplish their goals. You have to learn and adapt as you get new information continuously. At the same time, you have to remain persistent to the cause and mission of your company. That's where that weak voice becomes so important, especially when you're giving early warning signals that things are off the track. Successful entrepreneurs find the balance between listening to the voice and staying persistent in driving for success.
9. Trust Your Team.It is a simple fact: no individual can be good at all. Everyone needs people around them who have complementary skill sets. Entrepreneurs are a group of positive people, and it is tough for them to believe that they are not good at certain things. It takes lots of introspection to find your own core competencies and strengths. After that, find the most intelligent people you can that complement your strengths.
10. Execution, Execution, Execution.Unless you are the smartest person on earth, it is likely that many others have thought of doing the same thing you are trying to do. Success is not necessarily revolutionary innovation, but a flawless execution. A great strategy alone will not win a game or a battle; The victory comes from the necessary blockade and the struggle. All of us have seen entrepreneurs who waste too much time writing business plans and preparing PowerPoint presentations. I think a business plan is too long if it is more than one page.
Also, things never go the way you imagine. No matter how much time you spend perfecting a plan, you still have to adapt depending on the realities on the ground.
Read: 4 Golden Rules for Naming Your New Startup Business
11. Be Honest And Show Integrity.I can not imagine anyone achieving long-term success without having honesty and integrity. These two qualities have to be at the center of everything we do. Everyone has a conscience, but many people also stop listening. There is always a weak voice that alerts you when you are not entirely sound or even a little off track on the path of integrity. Be sure to listen to that voice.
12. Remember yourselfIf you are successful and you become very wealthy, he believes that wealth is to work it and make it available to people. Remember your responsibilities to your employees, partners, shareholders and the public (in fact my friend reminds me that we are only temporary administrators of wealth).
13. Appreciate Your Success When Returning.Never forget this part, it is certainly the most important part of defining yourself as a real success. By the time you reach your success, many people have helped you along the way. You will learn, you will rarely have the opportunity to help the people who helped you because in most cases, you will not even know who they were. The only way to pay off the debts we owe you is to help the people we can help. When we succeed, we rely on both the community and the society in which we live, we must think regarding how we can help others in return.
Also read: 6 Things to Consider When Starting a New Business
keys to a successful business
- If you have been thinking about creating your own business startup, do market research and prepare your plan of activities.
- Make sure you are going to do it in the right way. Take help from friends and family or professional when necessary.
- Don't miss excellent growth opportunities, but be very careful with the trap of over-expansion, especially avoids dream of new business when you have staff able to execute them.
- You must be willing to take risks, provided that the risk is justified and the company, or the proposed initiative, are reasonably likely to be profitable.
- You should always back up your products and services with a full guarantee customer satisfaction and if in doubt, always decides for the client.
- An entrepreneur always seeks new horizons and unattended markets in foreign territories. Tweet
Successful people work without fatigue to reach their goals. They are driven by an internal energy that allows them to move forward, even when faced failures or when success seems distant. They keep giving the process and investing in it, His push is not demanding; Is persistent.
Instead of looking ahead, towards the ultimate goal, immerse yourself in the daily practice of building it. Learning to enjoy the process will help you develop the endurance you need.
You must enjoy the quest for success. That persecution lasts much longer than the achievement itself.