How To Find Long Tail Keywords Using Google Keyword Planner Tool9:27 AM
Ranking high in search engine for popular keywords is very hard task. However using google keyword planner to do a long tail keywords resea...
Ranking high in search engine for popular keywords is very hard task. However using google keyword planner to do a long tail keywords research can rank you high on google search and other search engines. Many blogger using this and also called google adwords keyword tool.
So, How to use long tail keywords finder for free? The best free keyword planner is google keyword planner tool. Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the search marketing field.
Whether you are new blogger, webmaster or a pro, its better to target long tail keywords. Because it will improve you search visibility quickly, and also you will get more targeted customer. Another benefits of using long tail keywords instead of short tail keywords is, the visitor who finds your website are more likely to use you service or buy your product, because of low competition in search marketing field.
Needless to say short tail keywords can give you tons of traffic for its huge search volume, but those visitor can be not relevant to your blog/website. Unlike this, long tail keywords in blog can help you to get the real customers and of-course many visitors too.
Keyword research tool like AdWords google as free seo tools should be your
first choice for to improve your Google search ranking. In fact this will help you to get rank high on bing search and most other search engines. Isn't it awesome to use long tail keywords for your blog?
Why to use long tail keywords?
Both Long tail keywords and Short Tail keywords is important for bloggers and webmaster. Search engine marketing is one of the top method to get organic traffic and real customers.
- You can find qualified search terms for your niche blog
- You only getting traffic who can use your service
- Traffic from long tail keywords in search are more likely to buy products in their first two website, according to a survey of OLB.
- Its less competitive and lower cost when it comes to online advertising.
- Specific long-tail keywords in your AdWords campaigns, you can get higher ad rankings on relevant searches without having to pay a premium for every click.
- There are many seo service tools to use for sue free. There are many long tail keyword finder to use for free. However if you are new, I suggest you to use google keyword ranking planner. (Later in this post I'll show you, how to find long tail keywords using google keyword tool.)
- Unlike other keyword suggestion tools, returns a virtually unlimited number of keywords, including multi-word long-tail keywords, for use in your organic and paid search campaigns.
Long tail keywords are must need to rank a website/blog or a particular post/article. Also you can’t rank them simply, you need to produce quality content for that keyword and build some relevant and authoritative back links to your post. In this post I would like to show you how to find the long tail keywords for SEO.
How to find long tail keywords for your blog:
Finding long tail keywords is not a difficult process. You can find long tail keywords using different ways. You can use keyword research tool or Google search to find long tail keywords for your blog.
How to find long tail keywords using Google google keyword planner/ keyword generator tool:
Many tools are available available to find long tail keywords. Some of theme are free and some ore paid tools. One of the best and free tools is “Google keyword planner”. Using this tool you can find profitable keyword. Google Adwords providing this tool for the advertisers. Any one can use this tool.
Google Autocomplete Keyword Tool / Google Suggest Tool
I would like to recommend this method if you are a newbie blogger or webmaster. This is the best, easiest and effective method to find long tail keywords without losing anything from your pocket. Also this one is the fastest way to work with seo tool.
- Simply go to www.Google.com
- Start typing into the search box
- Search any keyword that you want to find relevant result
- Google will start suggesting search terms, just like it does for real searchers.
- i.e. type "google keyword" in the box, Google will show you relevant sentences to look for. See the image below to get the exact idea.
As you can see in the image above, Google is suggesting terms based on what people use to look for. Scale this approach to your business type and you will find a lot of long tail keywords.
According to Google,
“Keyword Planner has replaced Keyword Tool. With Keyword Planner, we’ve combined the functionality of Keyword Tool and Traffic Estimator to make it easier to plan search campaigns. That’s why Keyword Tool is no longer available. You can use Keyword Planner to find new keyword and ad group ideas, get performance estimates for them to find the bid and budget that are right for you, and then add them to your campaigns. We’ve also added several new features with Keyword Planner.”
Google keyword analysis tool adwordsGoogle keyword planner offering it up for use only to AdWords members. To use this free service you need to have an AdWords account. Don't be panic, as long as you have Gmail account, you must have an AdWords account too. you just need to login and then access as AdWords admin.
How to use google adwords for keyword research?Here are the steps you need to follow to become a search marketing expert with free seo tool:
- Sign in to AdWords (https://adwords.google.com). You will need to login with your existing gmail account, if you don't have one, you can create it for free.
- You will be asked for starting your first campaign. Follow the process step by step instructed by google team. (Don't worry, you won't have to pay anything)
- You will be suggested with a few keywords automatically by google based on your website. You can remove those keywords and or edit/add more.
- Write a new "keyword" you want to use. Google will show you the organic search result.
- Click on "More like this"
- Now you will find more relevant 4/5 keywords. With the amount of organic search on google. (Monthly search volume)
- Now you can add more by clicking more like this again. Do this until you get satisfied.
- You should choose very relevant keywords for your business.
- Here is a direct link to go to Google Keyword Planner (use this instead of typing again) https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Search engine marketing is the most preferable digital marketing method for bloggers, and google is the search giant so targeting Google is priceless to use on researching for your next blog post. But Google AdWords planner is not only the free keywords planner. There are many more SEO tools who are doing well for planning keywords for big and biggest brands.
Check the organic terms you rank for
So you noticed that you are getting huge traffic hitting daily on your blog or website. But do you know where they came from? how did they find your website? Social media or search engine? If its search engine then for which term of search they find your blog? Find out the secrets. For which keywords, your blog is getting traffic. Use your google keyword planner account linked with adwords, find the search terms your website goes viral or top on google. There are another great and easy to use tool provided by google (this one also free to use) to retrieve organic keywords. Perhaps you already knows about this, by in-case you missed try the google webmaster tool.
- Login to google webmaster tool
- Read the left side menu bar
- Click on "search queries" and get the result.
- You can find more information using this tool you will be needed.
- You can see Geographical Traffic,
- time spending on your pages
- Paid Search traffic,
- Organic Search,
- All referral site url (including social media),
- Internet linking and external linking
- Google search appearance on Desktop, Mobile, and more other devices
- New visitor and returning visitor
- How they like you website
- Visitors activities in internal pages
Use The Keyword Tool to Run Your Competitors’ URLsWhenever you run a website through the keyword tool, you will get a list of keywords that Google considers good for that particular website. You might come across terms you did not think of. This method has the advantage of helping you figure out long tail keywords related to the topic of a business, but it tends to suggest slightly more expensive keywords than you would normally expect from a long tail.
Use Third-Party Tools to Get Inspired
Look to third-party software and tools for new long tail keywords. Like Google keyword planner, paid keyword research tools are also available on digital market. And you can be pretty sure many of them are worth of their price in comparing with the value (price). I prefer to use "SEMRush SEO tools" for my research for my own blogs and other competitor websites. “Long Tail Pro” is another good and trusted third party keyword planner and works best for finding long tail keywords for google and bing search.
If you are interested to using any paid SEO tools, I would recommend you to use SEMRush, trust me it will be your most exciting discover beyond your online experiences. you can use it for 14 days trial, and buy it if you like. I have a 40% discount for my readers, you can give a try. Here is the link to signup for SEMRush with 40% discount.
Wrapping-up how to find long tail keywords using Google Keyword Planner ToolIt's not always about getting visitors to your site, but about getting the right kind of visitors. Always remember, The longer the search terms are, the more specific keyword it is. And it increases the chances of conversion of your audience and blogs.
In the history of marketing, there has never been such a low barrier to entry in understanding the motivations of consumers in virtually any niche.
- 15 Best Tips to Mobile Search Engine Optimization
- 8 Hot SEO Tips That will Bring Your Blog on First in SERP
But if you want to be a advanced professional blogger, who wants to make six figure income from their blogging, who wants to make serious money with their blog, SEMRush is the best way to become advanced professional blogger. Using SEMRush will save you from going down to SERP and improve blogs SEO quality. It will save your tons of time which means you can use those time in other marketing or writing purpose.