10 Reasons Why You Should Not Fall In Love5:53 PM
Although you might think of “falling in love” as romantic; we all fall in love many times in life: w...
Although you might think of “falling in love” as romantic; we all fall in love many times in life: with a new lover, a new friend, a particularly cooperative co-worker, an appealing movie or TV star, a caring neighbor, siblings, relatives and even pets. Any close relationship involves falling in love at least a little bit, and it’s these connections that make life pleasurable.
"There is never one who falls in love who does not wear the coat of courage and fearlessness."
This is the kind of love story that has graced both the big screen and the small screen many, many times and it had fooled a great many of us into thinking that we, too, could fall in love with a one-night stand. But it’s different here in the real world. Just because you lost your heart when you stumbled back to their place that night, that does not mean they did too. They probably know the difference between a physical and an emotional connection and it’s about time you learn a thing or two on the matter too. Or you’ll end up alone. And heartbroken. And miserable.
2. If you know the ShynessBeing afraid of meeting new people will hold you back from meeting the person you can fall in love with. No matter how cool you may be in your business dealings, with your friends, or in front of strangers you don’t want to date, if you’re contemplating meeting people to date, you may stammer, get tongue tied, blush, fidget, look at everything but the person, your heart may race, and you can find yourself breaking out in all kinds of mannerisms that remind you of being a teen.
3. Why To Have Someone Exclusive?In a world of 7.3 million people, there is one person who is exclusive for you and for whom you are exclusive. This is the person with whom you wish you could share and experience everything, no matter how boring or how dangerous it sounds. Not for me, I guess.
4. Don’t fall in love “despite what they say”Now, people will always have a lot of stupid reasons why you should not be with the person you love. Maybe it’s the difference in background. Maybe it’s the difference in attractiveness. Maybe it’s the difference in capabilities. These people are ridiculous and you should ignore them. But when all your family and friends start disapproving, there is definitely something wrong. They’re always going to be looking out for you. If every single one of them has expressed some form of disapproval, then you either need to reassess the kinds of friends you have made or drop your lover fast, before they do it and leave you alone, heartbroken and miserable.
5. Who Need Someone To Care For Your Health, Habits, And Emotions?So, there is someone who asks what you eat for dinner, wants to control your bad habits, or asks what is bothering you. Big deal! There are mobile apps that do a better work and keep a better track, so why need human concern.
6. Why To Have Someone To Support Your Aspirations And Dreams?
Secret plans to travel the world, to be a rockstar, to get the Superman cape, and other silly aspirations as a grown up is not to be shared with anyone as they will laugh at it. But, there is one person who will support it. And, we do not really need that, puhleeze.
7. Don’t fall in love when there is 20 million miles between the two of youLong distance relationships take a lot of effort and it puts you through a lot of emotional struggle. One of those days, you’ll wonder if any of this is worth it. When you start wondering this, you won’t be able to help thinking if the other party is wondering the same thing. Tension builds up until, BOOM, it’s over. And you’re left alone. And heartbroken. And miserable.
8. Still GrievingIf you haven’t recovered from your last relationship, it’s too soon to let someone else in. I’ve seen many people in my office who say they don’t want another relationship, or even a pet, because losing the last one hurt too much.
9. Don’t fall in love the second time aroundFall in love once, to feel that enchanting kind of happiness that only love can bring. To feel loved, to feel special. To feel like you own the world, because you have them and nothing else matters. But one heartbreak is enough. Putting yourself through another is just silly. Nobody wants to feel heartbroken and alone and miserable a second time.
10. But forget about all of that. And here is why you should fall in love anyway.
Forget about the reasons why you should not fall in love.Forget about when you should not fall in love. Forget about not falling in love. Because when it comes down to it, your heart is going to do whatever it wants. That’s the magic of love, it makes even the most intelligent people drop all logic and common sense. So you might as well sit back and enjoy the ride. Forget about the statistics telling you that there is a 98% chance you’ll crash.
"Whats the point of living if I don't have you? Whats the point of having you if you don't love me? Whats the point of you loving me if your love kills me?"Fall in love because you will anyway. Fall in love deeply. Fall in love intensely. Fall in love unapologetically. Fall in love in spite of it all, because who knows? Maybe you are the exception after all.