8 Simple Steps to Lose Weight (20 Pounds)7:24 PM
You can lose weight quickly, without depriving yourself. Easy changes can help you. Want to lose 20 ...
You can lose weight quickly, without depriving yourself. Easy changes can help you. Want to lose 20 pounds? We'll make simplify it for you. "The trouble with
dieting," I hear many women say, "is that it takes too long. If I want
to look good for my anniversary next month, I should've started losing
weight way back in February. Now that I'm finally focused, it's too
late." Well, yes and no. Taking the long-term approach to weight loss is
wise because it means you'll lose pounds slowly and steadily -- making
it more likely that you'll keep them off. But there are ways to rev up
your metabolism so you burn calories and lose weight more quickly.
These 5 Simple Steps will help you lose weight, Just check out my favorite no-fail jump starts.
8 Simple Steps to Lose weight (20 Pounds)
1. Don't drink your calories:
Those who want to lose weight, the calories that sneak in via beverages are usually forgotten. especially true when we are talking about sugary drinks, including fruit juices, and alcoholic drinks. The absolute worst culprit is soda (20 ounce soda can pack 230 calories),chocolate (grande hot chocolate with fat-free milk has 350 calories) and drinks. It is recommended that stick to calorie-free beverages like water or hot tea.
2. Drink green tea:When a recent study compared the metabolic effect of green tea (in extract) with that of a placebo, researchers found that the green-tea drinkers burned about 70 additional calories in a 24-hour period. If you can believe it, those 70 calories a day add up to a total of 7.3 pounds of fat a year! It's not magic, it's science: Researchers believe the difference is caused by metabolism-enhancing antioxidants known as catechins, which are found in green tea.
3. Do not weaken:
Sometimes people have their moments of weakness, especially those who want to lose weight.. Make a list of those occasions and settings where your diet tends to take a detour, which cause a disaster. the solution is simple think of another activity far from the kitchen.
4. More moving:
Aside from reducing calorie, exercise is the effective way to lose more pounds and keep them off. So, it's good to working on the exercise routine of 3 to 4 times a week.. and make some simple changes, like take the stairs rather than the elevator and take the long way to the restroom, also standing rather than sitting at your desk will help burn more calories.
5. Go for an evening walk:Don't get me wrong — exercising at any time is good for you. But evening activity may be particularly beneficial because many people's metabolism slows down toward the end of the day. Thirty minutes of aerobic activity before dinner increases your metabolic rate and may keep it elevated for another two or three hours, even after you've stopped moving. What that means for you: Those dinner calories have less of a chance to take up permanent residence on your hips.
6. Completely filled with fruits and veggies:
Veggies and fruits not like other foods is low in calories and high on fiber, nutrients and water.. will help you lose weight without being hungry and you can eat large portions without problem.
7. Lose the salt:Sodium contributes to water retention, making you look and feel bloated. Do you eat too much salt? Probably — the daily value suggests no more than 2,400 milligrams of sodium each day (or about one teaspoon), but most of us are getting more than twice that amount. So keep an eye on your sodium intake, and that doesn't just mean ditching the saltshaker. Hidden sources include soups, canned foods and drinks (did you know a serving of regular V8 juice has 800 mg of sodium?), salty snacks such as chips and pretzels and many prepackaged foods.
8. Drink up more:H20, H20, H20. You've heard it before, and you'll hear it again. That's because drinking 64 ounces of water daily is one of the easiest ways to speed up weight loss. Your body needs water in order to efficiently metabolize stored fat. When you shortchange your supply, you're likely to slow down that process, meaning it's more difficult for you to burn calories. An easy eight glasses a day (at least!) will keep your system running smoothly.
Weight is not the only measure of success: To measure the weight there are several factors can all have an impact on the numbers on the scale; like hydration, hormones, muscle weighs more than fat, time of day... and don't measure success with the scale solo.