10 Guaranteed Ways to Become a Famous Entrepreneur5:45 AM
Most entrepreneurs wants to make a better fortune and wants to become famous. The truth is that as an entrepreneur, it is possible to make...
Most entrepreneurs wants to make a better fortune and wants to become famous. The truth is that as an entrepreneur, it is
possible to make a fortune without being famous. However, it is indeed
unlikely to be a popular entrepreneur in your city, country or on a
global stage and not make a fortune. The bottom line is that your
popularity as a person (personal brand), has a direct (positive) impact
on your businesses (business brands).
It is important to state that becoming famous as an entrepreneur has its own challenges and once you become famous, you must continuously work hard so that you do not lose your good will in the hearts of your fans, amongst others. You should be conscious of your words and actions as well.
Recommended: 8 Essential Habits To Be Successful Entrepreneurs
Now lets us quickly consider 10 guaranteed ways to become a famous entrepreneur;
10 Guaranteed Ways to Become a Famous Entrepreneur
1. Set-Out to Solve a Major Problem in the SocietyThe cheapest way of becoming famous as an entrepreneur is to proffer a solution to a major problem / challenge in the society. There is hardly anybody who has solved a major challenge in our world that was not rewarded with fame and fortune.
Bill Gates solved a problem in the IT world and he was rewarded with fame and fortune, Henry Ford solved a problem in the Automobile industry and he was rewarded with fame and fortune, Steve Jobs solved a problem in the ICT industry and he was also rewarded with fame and fortune, this can also apply to you as you look towards becoming famous as an entrepreneur, then you look for a pressing problem in your community or even the world and proffer a solution to it.
Related: 7 Reasons Why Most Entrepreneurs Fail in Business
2. Engage in Community Social Responsibility ProgramsBusiness owners are now aware more than ever before that they are not in business to only acquire wealth but also to give back to the society. There are several things that you can do as an entrepreneur in your community that will be of a huge benefit to the community and also give you recognition. For example; you can build a civic center in the community where you do business, you can build bridges, repair damaged roads or even build schools and hospitals as long as you have the financial capacity to handle the project.
Also read: Business-Success: 10 Mistakes to Avoid in Your Startup
3. Sponsor Community Based ProgramsAnother means of becoming a famous entrepreneur is to sponsor a community based program. It could be a beauty pageant, an inter – school debate competition, it could be a sporting event and it could be a cultural event. The idea is that once people get to know that you are the sponsor of a community based program, then they will tend to want to know about you and your business.
Also read: If You Have Home Business, Learn How to Be More Productive
4. Position Your Business to Take the Lead in Your IndustryThe leader of the pack is always easily noticed; if you are the leader of your industry, then you can easily become famous. In order to position your business to become the leader of your industry, you must be creative, and innovative.
5. Treat Your Customers with Utmost RegardWhen you go the extra mile to treat your customers with utmost regard, you are likely going to become famous because a truly satisfied customer would always tell their friends and family members about you (your business) and that in a feat will help spread your fame in your community.
6. Ensure That Your Goods and Services are of Highest StandardIf you intend becoming famous as an entrepreneur, then you should never compromise things when it comes to the quality of your goods and services. When your products are of the highest standard, then it becomes easier for people to talk about it in good light.
7. Be Willing and Free To Grant Press InterviewsWhen you are doing the right thing, pressmen and presswomen will always want to interview you. The truth is that the press has what it takes to make anybody famous or infamous. That is why you must deliberately court the press as an entrepreneur who intend becoming famous.
Also read: Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love To Be Happier
8. Start Blogging on Relevant SubjectsMuch more than designing a product that will help proffer solution in your industry, you can also start blogging on relevant subjects in your industry. When you blog regularly on a subject matter, it is easier for people to see you as an expert especially if the contents on your blog are helpful.
For example; if you own a paint production company, you can start blogging on topics that deals with the psychology of paints, when to paint an apartment / facility, the best color combinations et al. on the other hand, or if you are into the sale of smart phones, you can blog on how to maintain smart phones, how to get the best from smart phones and any other related subject matter.
Related: Setup and Run a Blog For Your Company
9. Become an Advocate for a Cause in Your Community / CityYou don’t necessarily need to be a lawyer or an activist before you can advocate for any cause. If you are a successful entrepreneur and the poor and the down trodden see you as someone who is interested in their welfare, they will always sing your praises and that is a way of becoming famous as an entrepreneur.
Also read: 5 Tips On: How To Make a Communication Plan?