5 Key Lessons To Teach Your Kids To Turn Them Successful Entrepreneur6:06 PM
You have changed your life by choosing entrepreneurial life or having a good career, but what abou...
You have changed your life by choosing entrepreneurial life or having a good career, but what about your kids? Be a good leader & father and teach your children how to become success as entrepreneur, teach them to be a good leader. Our next generation can change the world as turning into heaven.
1. LeadershipGuidance, feedback, training and motivating are daily activities in the life of a parent. However, these same actions are also highly valued in the corporate world because they can encourage teams to meet objectives in a productive and harmonious environment.
2. CommunicationUndoubtedly, knowing how and when to convey a message clearly and concisely is an essential feature of any manager of a company. It is also true that those who are parents often have this aspect more developed and manage effectively communicate complex ideas.
3. AdministrationA skill that parents have more practice is strategically organize resources to extract the most out and meet the needs of the family.
In the workplace, this is something that managers grapple every day, either in the definition of budgets or operating expenses, so that the experience of parents is highly valued.
4. Emotional MaturitySome of the capabilities most sought after profiles of candidates for senior positions in large companies are making difficult decisions objectively, learn from mistakes, respond assertively to critical situations and know when to be more demanding with work teams.
These attributes reflect emotional maturity in an executive, which is normally found in parents because of the different life experiences through which traverse.
5. Evaluation timeparents if there are people who count the hours away and make the most of the time in the office, they are. For this reason, also they tend to appreciate the time of their teams, so they look to be clear when delegating tasks and perform efficient meetings, items highly valued by employees.
What characteristic as a parent, you have developed and implemented for your leadership?