11 Motivation Tips for Weight Loss Plan8:08 AM
Contrary to what many fancy programs would have you believe, weight loss really isn't rocket sc...
Contrary to what many fancy programs would have you believe, weight loss really isn't rocket science. Stay motivated with your weight loss plan or workout routine with these 11 popular inspirational tips. I made this list short to help motivate you to stick
to your fat loss plan and transform your body & life forever.
Also read: 10 Tips To Stay Motivated While Working From Home
11. Never Give UpIf you fall off the wagon, cut your losses. Don’t let it weigh on your mind and hold you back because it’s only minor damage that can be dealt with. The important thing is to get back on track, immediately. Never, ever, EVER give up. I believe in you.
10.Don’t ProcrastinateDo it now. Whether you’re thinking of cleaning out the pantry or finally starting to exercise, STOP procrastinating and DO IT now!
9. Identify Exactly What It Is You Want……then don’t let anything stand in your way of getting it. By setting specific goals along with deadlines you are providing yourself with a measuring stick.
Also read: 5 Ways to Stay Positive in Negative Situations
8. Do Your Best With Everything You Have Control OverMost people fail to control themselves, and end up only with regrets. We trade minutes of pleasure (i.e. fast food) for days, weeks, months, and years of regret.
Remember that the pleasure of eating lasts for only minutes, but you inhabit your body 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for life.
Rather than trying to “out-cardio” your bad diet, you must PLAN ahead to overcome obstacles. Otherwise, you’ll never succeed.
7. Replace Bad HabitsEveryday you will be tempted to fall back on old bad habits. To make a lasting change in your health and appearance you must do everything you can to resist that. Try adding a new healthy habit each day to replace an old unhealthy habit.
6. Be Consistent With Baby StepsThe best approach is to build your life one positive step at a time and the way to do this is by taking baby steps to improvement each and every single day. Be a little better than yesterday.
Also read: 8 Tips for Staying Motivated When You're Not Enjoying Your Job
5. TestThere are no failures, only good and bad tests.
You should always be trying something new, monitoring your body’s response, and deciding whether or not that food or exercise belongs in your “tool box”. Do everything you can to learn more about your body. The more you know, the faster your success will be.
4. Social Support & Role ModelingYou can’t soar with eagles if you’re hanging around turkeys.
By hanging around others who want to lose weight, you can leverage their knowledge, commitment, support, and success to push yourself harder than you otherwise would be able to.
3. Get Out Of Your Comfort ZonePeople will do almost anything to stay in their comfort zones.
If you want to accomplish anything, get out of your comfort zone and strive to increase order and discipline in your life.
Discipline means doing the opposite of what you feel like doing. Setting goals and deadlines are the easy roads to discipline.
Also read: How To Lose Weight Fast Safe and Naturally: Diet Plan
2. PlanPlanning is the ultimate key to fat loss success.
With a weekly plan of meals and workouts in place, you will be much less likely to hit a road bump that takes you down the wrong path. Try setting aside one day a week to map out your weekly itinerary and you’ll be amazed at how quickly your body transforms itself.
1. Realize YOU Are In Charge of Your SuccessOg Mandino once said, “I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny.”
Everyone can succeed and reach their goals. It’s a just a matter of how badly you want it.
I know you want it. And I know you can do it. And I’m really looking forward to your success.