Diet, Exercise & Nutriton is Important to an Entrepreneur3:58 PM
Staying Healthy as an Entrepreneur: From my personal experience, exercise, nutrition, sleep and mental health are all incredibly importa...
Staying Healthy as an Entrepreneur:
Workouts - consistency is the key!
- 10 minute is MUCH better than doing nothing. Find any good workout what suitable to you. Practice it anywhere you are either in hotel or home.
- Try some morning workouts. This will boost your day work power and productivity.
- Its better to have sleep in night. Make sure you are getting enough as you need depends on your body and weather condition. An average sum is 6 hour fresh sleep.
- Set your remainder to go to bed. Don't break it.
- Treat yourself with kindness and respect, and avoid self-criticism. Learn how to deal with stress.
- Taking care of yourself physically can improve your mental health.
- Avoid dreaming what is illusion, be realistic and work on it
Nutrition - Have Healthy Foods
- Eat breakfast and don't eat junk make sure you get some protein.
- Avoid alcohol. I consider to give up this one forever.
- Eat less caffeine, I take a few a days.
- Try vegetable and protein everyday.
- Take help from this guide "How to eat healthy"
I started a morning ritual of waking up at 6am to a cayenne pepper, ginger, and lime shot (as a coffee alternative), working out for at least an hour, showering, drinking a smoothie, and being ready to work by 8am. Since starting this I have had greater stamina throughout the day, I feel better while working. I would recommend a morning exercise/diet routine to anyone along with a plant based diet.