Ranking the Essentials of What Makes a Praiseworthy Guest Post Engagement11:49 AM
Guest posts are all over the place like college peeps asking the “ who can typemy essays? ” query. T...
Guest posts are all over the place like college peeps asking
the “who can typemy essays?” query. Tech reviews, daily top 10s, and in-depth analyses are
some of the innumerable genres of contributing content in someone else’s site.Besides
the benefit of having your writing skill and expertise showcased on the diverse
online readers, guest posting also aids in paying the rent or having a sumptuous
banquet at King Buffet. Some website owners pay at a starting rate of $20 per
quality guest post, it lets you bag up to $50 based on the frequency of your
contributions and your insightful remarks.
The more prominent websites (i.e., having DA of 80 or above) are the ones who pay handsomely. On top of that, your craft gets to be featured in brands having global recognition (Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Yahoo, etc.)
3rdRunner up –Effective Outreach
Silver: Creative Presentment
- This is because we are ‘visually wired’ (50% of your brain is involved in visual processing)
- Because we suffer from information overload (almost everybody is tired of reading a whole chunk of text).
- They’re more engaging (the willingness to read is increased by 80% when utilizing colour visuals according to research).
- Set it apart. Color, contrast, and bigger font sizes will always appear intriguing to online readers. Isolating the CTA with white spaces makes it a stand-alone argument.
- Make it personal. Make content writing appear like you’re suggestively speaking with a friend than sturdily commanding like a lieutenant. A relevant CTA answers the question, “What’s in it for me?
- Create urgency. Convince readers why it’s better to act now than defer it later. Whether it’s about getting some bucks off the price tag or the sheer commendable taste of a particular Asian cuisine, you need to effectively sell your topic’s benefits. Utilizing words like “register”, “call”,“now”, or “today”is the traditional way to entice readers.
- Offer an incentive. Though this heavily applies to copywriting, highlighting the benefits of visiting the Copacabana beach endows one’s weary soul.
- Be specific. Having one clear CTA per page usually does the trick if you can elaborate it well. Demanding readers too many steps can be confusing and overwhelming.
This was a guest post.
Patrick is a former editor of a small town newspaper publishing. He is an avid fan of social media, and runs his own page for writing enthusiasts for his college. With the rising clamor for healthy living, Patrick immersed himself with water sports. Want to know more about Him? Visit his Blog.