5 Mistakes You are Making with Your Facebook Ads Marketing Strategy9:52 AM
Facebook Advertising: We all know Facebook Ads is a very good platform to turn visitors into cus...
Mistake 1. Wrong Goals – No Idea – No Strategy
- We can Have Ad for – Website Clicks / Exposure
- We can have a Campaign for Increasing the Fan Base of your Facebook Page
- We can have a campaign to get more engagement from people on our page & posts.
- We can have a campaign for super deals/bundles and see how it works..
- We can have another campaign for re-marketing purposes.
Mistake 2. Not Creating Enough AdsNever ever rely on just 1 variation of your ad, one thing is looking good to you doesn’t necessarily mean that it looks good to the other person.
So try variations, keep on testing and researching — Marketing is always about finding the new opportunities and ways to target, also we don’t want to bore our customer by showing on the same ads all the time.
Mistake 3. You can’t have all in your ad.
Do you know why? I will say, simple it’s because i don’t have any interest developed or nor there was any curiosity in my mind to click on the link unless I have finally decided to buy this course.
This is not selling, You have to make a mind of a consumer like we find a problem and then provide a solution and usually Problem Solving Ads start with something like this
“Do you want to be a web developer? – Learn it from scratch, Usually 199$, Today You can get it it for 79$ only”
” Find How Mr. Johnson can teach you Web Development from Scratch in just 40 hours for 79$ which is usually 199$”
Now we all know, our consumer is lazy and both ads works like a charm because we want our visitor to initiate an action.
Ad1 is Focusing on ‘Buy Now or You Will Lose Factor’
Ad 2 is Focusing on ‘Product – Price & Curiosity to learn more about the package’
However having all things in your ad will be a mess. – Do you disagree with me? Post in Comments.
Mistake 4 : Non-Responsive Crappy Landing pages
- A Professional Logo which reflects your brand image.
- Phone Numbers/Contact Details
- Defining your Competitive Edge with Product Features & Benefits.
- A Contact form to capture the visitor details (For Cold Calling Purposes or those who have pre-sales questions).
- Customer Testimonials/Case Studies
- Your Awards & Certificates.
- Highlighting on, Why You?
- Any Special benefit if i buy now?