25 Weird and Wacky Job Interview Questions6:59 AM
The surprise factor when selecting personnel, determines the responsiveness of the candidate and his personality. For this, it has become fa...
The surprise factor when selecting personnel, determines the responsiveness of the candidate and his personality. For this, it has become fashionable to ask out of the ordinary. Here are some examples.
For more than you have prepared, "the story that will take" people to be interviewed, can always strange unexpected situations arise or for which most likely never had been prepared and that can put you between a rock and a hard place , quick thinking, to respond the way you see fit and to give points to get the job.
A publication of GrameenPhone explains that there are people looking to make strange and weird questions that what they seek in some processes is to get the person of your site comfort and confront a different picture for which you are not prepared, as may occur in working life.
And while there are questions that can have a "right" answer the other simply examine its immediate response capacity, bringing out some of their strengths or weaknesses depending on the case.
We have compiled a list of the 25 weirdest questions that companies like Yahoo, Airbnb and Urban Outfitters routinely make their candidates.
"It is useful for both job seekers and employers familiar with the strange interview questions that are used to identify excellent candidates," Said a company CEO.
Also Read: 10 Ways not to fail at your job interview
Weird and Wacky Job Interview Questions
1. "If you could make a parade of any kind in the Zappos office, what kind of parade would be?" -The Zappos Family, interview for a team member loyalty.
2. "How lucky you are and why?" -Airbnb, Interview content manager.
3. "If you were a pizza delivery man, how you could benefit from a pair of scissors?" -Apple, Interview specialists.
4. "If you could sing a song on American Idol, what would it be?" -Red Frog Events, event coordinator interview.
5. "Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?" -Dell, Account manager interview.
6. "If you were on an island and you could only bring three things, what would they be?" -Yahoo, Analyst interview for search quality.
7. "If you were a cereal box, what would you be and why?" -Bed Bath & Beyond, interview sales associate.
8. "Do you believe in Bigfoot?" -Norwegian Cruise Line, marketing coordinator interview casinos.
9. "Why it is 'hairy' a tennis ball?" -Xerox, Manager of customer interviews.
10. "What is your least favorite thing humanity?" -ZocDoc, Interview associated operations.
11. "How would you use Yelp to find the phone of a business in the United States?" -Factual, Software engineer interview.
12. "How honest are you?" -Allied Telesis, executive assistant interview.
13. "How many square meters of pizza are eaten in the United States each year?" Goldman Sachs analyst interview programming.
14. "Could you instruct someone how to make an origami figure just words?" Social -Living, consumer advocate interview.
15. "You are a new addition to a box of crayons, what color would you be and why?" -Urban Outfitters, interview sales associate.
16. "How does the Internet work?" -Akamai, Director interview.
17. "If you had 80 years, what would you say to the children?" -McKinsey & Company, interview partner.
18. "If a movie about your life occur, who would play you and why?" -SinglePlataform Interview for internal sales consultant.
19. "What is the color of money?" -American Heart Association, project manager interview.
20. "What was the last gift you gave?" -Gallup, Information analyst interview.
21. "What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?" -Applebee's, Bartender interview.
22. "How many snow shovels were sold last year in the United States?" -TASER, Interview for program development.
23. "It's Tuesday; we send a project in Calgary, Canada on Monday. Your hotel and flight are reserved, and your visa is ready. What are the top five things you would do before I leave? "-Thought Works, Junior consultant interview.
24. "Describe the process and the benefits of using a seat belt" -Active Network, interview for specialist customer applications.
25. "Have you ever been on a boat?" -Applied Systems, graphic designer interview.