How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7/8/105:38 AM
So you need to transfer photos from your iPhone to Compute or laptop? Don't be worried, there are simple three methods to import photos ...
So you need to transfer photos from your iPhone to Compute or laptop? Don't be worried, there are simple three methods to import photos from iPhone to computer. The iPhone has become a popular camera replacement, but how can you
backup your photos in case your phone gets misplaced? There are several
ways to do this, depending on your operating system and installed
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 71. Connect your iPhone to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows".
2. Click the Import Settings link > In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field.
3. After setting your import options, click OK > Choose a tag if desired and click Import.
Pro Tip: If AutoPlay not working, you can either transfer the photos from iPhone to PC using Windows Explorer or import the photos using software such as Windows Live Photo Gallery.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 81. Connect you iPhone using the cable with your Windows 8 PC. Wait for your PC to detect your iPhone. You might see a notification with Trust option. Top Trust option to continue.
2. Open "The PC" and right-click on the iPhone device and then select "Import pictures and videos".
3. Select "Review, organize, and group items to import" option if you are transfer or importing images first time. Or click "Import all new items now" if you have already transferred photos from your iPhone. Click Next.
4. Click on "More Option" link to choose folders where you want import iPhone pictures and videos. Set folder for Pictures. click OK and then Next button.
5. Select the groups of photos you want to import, click the Import button.
Transferring Photos in Windows from iPhone1. Connect your iPhone to your PC with the USB cable. Open your Computer by clicking the Start menu and selecting Computer. In Windows 8, type “computer” while you are at the Start screen.
- If the AutoPlay windows appears, click the “Import pictures and videos” link and skip down to Step 3.
- In the Import Settings menu, you can choose to have the photos deleted from your iPhone after copying. This will save space on your iPhone.
- If not all photos transferred, you can copy photos manually. Open Computer and double-click your iPhone. Browse to \Internal Storage\DCIM\100APPLE\. This folder contains all of the images you took with your iPhone camera. Copy any photos that you would like.
How to Manually Import Photos and Videos from an iPhone or iPad into Windows
As popular as Apple products have become in recent years, there’s still a huge Windows user base. This often means that said users are left scratching their heads on how to make their iPhones and iPads get along with their PCs.
One thing that we’ve discovered is that while it’s super easy to access your photos and videos from a Mac, using a Windows PC requires a bit more work. It’s not too terribly difficult, but it isn’t necessarily elegant either. That said, once you know how to import photos and videos on your iOS device, you can make quick work of it.
When you first plug your iOS device into your Windows computer, it will prompt you to allow your PC to access its photos and videos.
If you tap “Allow” and you have a photo program installed, then you might get a prompt asking you if you want to import. In this example, our Windows 10 PC immediately pops up with a dialog asking us if we want to import items from our iPhone.