DIY Photo Wheel Craft: Easy Photo Album11:36 AM
Thinking to make a great DIY craft to give someone? or Gift for mom on this mothers day? Or simply wanted to make crafts for your home decor...
Thinking to make a great DIY craft to give someone? or Gift for mom on this mothers day? Or simply wanted to make crafts for your home decor! Here is a great idea. This photo wheel is a great DIY project plus it makes a great
personalized gift!! I would suggest you to use it to gift your mom on this mothers day. This is a great way to remind old memories and good things in your family. Best option of it, I love that I can change out the
So lets learn how to make a DIY Photo Wheel!
Supplies for the Photo Wheel:
- Cardboard large enough to cut the size of the wheel you want
- Spray paint
- Clothes pin
Directions for Photo Wheel:
- Cut your circle out of your cardboard. We used to big bowls to create our large and small circle.
- Spray paint the color of your choice
- Start gluing your clothes pin around the circle with the squeezing part on the circle. Pre-place them we used super glue to place them onto the circle.
- Place your picture around the wheel.
What is your favorite DIY craft for the holidays?