How To Make Money with Amazon Native Shopping Ads12:57 AM
Amazon Affiliate Native Shopping ads and Amazon affiliate program is not very different. Native ...
Native Shopping Ads provide highly relevant and dynamic product recommendations in a stylishly designed and responsive ad unit that can be placed anywhere on your webpage to create a more compelling visitor experience and shopping opportunity.
How to find new Native Shopping Ads on Amazon dashboard?
1. When you login to your Amazon Affiliate dashboard you will see this new menu item named "Native Shopping Ads"
2. Click on it and it will take you to Shopping ads dashboard where you will be able to create new ad codes.
3. At the right side you can find Create Ad Code button in yellow color.
4. You can then choose between.
Amazon has now launched a new alternative for Amazon Associates and it’s Native Shopping Ads from Amazon.com. Initially Native Shopping Ads are updated version of that old Recommended widget option.
Amazon launched Native Shopping Ads option to help users to generate more money through Amazon Affiliates program.
With Native Shopping Ads option users can add highly relevant recommendations in their blog or websites.
Setting up Amazon Native AdsTo get started, make sure you're already signed up for the Amazon affiliate program. When in your dashboard, you need to search for the "Native Ads" tab:
Once in this tab, look for the "Create Ad Code" button. Select "Custom Ads" from the drop down.
Now think of ONE keyword that is closely related to your blog post. In this example, I used the word "meatball" for a post I did explaining a ham ball recipe. I quickly jotted down all the suggestions I was given in the drop down, including "meatballer", "meatball pan", and "meatball cookbook."
Finally, I used the "Advanced Settings" box at the bottom left corner to turn off the Search Box, keep Responsive Size, and Customize a Title that will appear above the ad box. I chose "More Ideas" in this example.
Now you simply pop the code into the HTML editor for your post. (I put mine at the bottom.) It's a great way to get readers to explore shopping ideas, fill up their carts, or complete an order that they had sitting in their cart -- with YOUR affiliate code!
* Recommendation AdsThis places native shopping ads in product article pages and automatically displays relevant products and it’s fully responsive for mobile users.
* Search AdsThis option allows visitors to search Amazon products on your site. You can include keywords based on your site to set them in the right direction. It is fully responsive and you can program multiple pages to display different ads.
* Customs AdsThis option allows you to products you want to promote and place the ads where you want on your site. Fully responsive and looks great, you can add titles and other information to make it more appealing.
What payment methods are available for Amazon Affiliate?Amazon affiliate program pay you referral fees on a monthly basis. Approximately 60 days after the end of each month, There are three payment option you can choose. Amazon affiliate minimum payout and payment method are details below.
- Check: If you are being paid by check, Amazon will not send payment until the total amount due is at least $100. Please note that Amazon will also deduct an $15 processing fee from all checks Amazon affiliate program send you.
Amazon.com Gift Certificate (subject to our standard terms and
If you are being paid by Amazon.com Gift Certificate or direct deposit, Amaazon will not send payment until the total amount due is at least $10.
- Deposit your fees directly into your bank account:
If your billing address is outside the United States, and direct deposit is, therefore, unavailable to you, amazon affiliate program will waive the $15 fee. There is no processing fee for payment via gift certificate or direct deposit.
Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard
How to withdraw Amazon affilite program money to Payoneer?
Enter your US or EU Payment Service Information in the required fields, and click submit. That’s it! Payments from Amazon will be sent directly to Payoneer and you can choose whether to withdraw your funds to a local bank account or utilize the Payoneer MasterCard card, which allows you to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted!
Earn Additional $25 Bonus as soon as your Payoneer account is loaded with $100 or more.