How To Increase Sales In Small Business: Holiday Season Edition11:54 PM
Increase Sales over night In a Small Business & be Successful business owner. I'm going to...
Increase Sales over night In a Small Business & be Successful business owner.
I'm going to show you The thirteen surefire ways to increase sales in your small business. Successful business owners can clearly without any doubt explain their marketing strategy and how they’ve grown & adjusted.
The holiday season often brings the busiest time of the year for small businesses and increasing demands from the owners’ family and friends.
As a small business, how do you increase sales productivity? The answer is to work smarter - Salesforce CRM (Customer relationship management) supports small business growth.
13 Ways To Boost Holiday Sales This Season
|How To Increase Sales In Small Business|
1. Discount or Sales offAccording to the latest research into buyer behavior, the "Rule of 100" applies when offering a discount. For a product priced under $100, a percentage discount will seem bigger than the identical dollars-off discount.
To the buyer of a $30 shirt, $3 off doesn't seem like much of a deal, compared with 10 percent off. On big-ticket items, the reverse is true: $200 off a $2,000 laptop seems like a better deal than 10 percent.
2. Focus on promotions that add value
Don’t cannibalize your margins by developing promotions that focus on price. Instead, look for ways to deliver value. Free gift wrapping with a minimum purchase is one example. An invite to exclusive events or previews with every $50 purchase is another. To increase sales in small business this is very important.
3. Team up with other businesses
Show your holiday spirit by teaming with other businesses for a sidewalk event or parade of stores. These events don’t actually require that much planning. Think of ways to entice shoppers to visit each participating store or restaurant. Hand out punch cards and encourage customers to get them stamped at each business for the chance to win a prize.
Hire a Santa and give kids the chance for a photo opp. You don’t even need to hire a photographer – let folks take their own!
Hot Tips for Increase Sales In Small Business: Set a new goal for the next 30 days and it must be in writing. So you will understand how to work more.
4. Promote trending products
Who doesn’t want the latest and greatest? But what’s popular in your industry? Google Trends and Twitter Trends are a useful way of identifying the most talked about trends and focusing your inventory and marketing where it will get noticed. Even if you don’t sell trending products, look for ways to align social media messaging in particular around hot topics/news/events that are making waves this holiday season.
5. Gift cards rule!
Don’t underestimate the power of gift cards! Appeal to last-minute shoppers and benefit from an invaluable source of new revenue. The average gift card user ends up spending an extra 20 percent beyond the value of the card. If you are interested to give someone gift-card here is a perfect $25 Gift card from amazon.
6. Don’t wait until the last minute
Consumers are going to be heavily saturated in the weeks prior to Black Friday. Every business is going to be pushing ads, messaging and other content in consumers’ faces 24/7. If you want to remain competitive, you must start early and get your message out to your audience.
7. Brand awarenessBrand awareness is key for shoppers when they are faced with a variety of decisions when deciding where to purchase a certain product or service. So this is another key to increase sales in small business to make you rich. If a consumer can identify and recognize your brand through a memorable piece of content you published, you have gained an advantage.
8. Develop a Marketing Strategy
It’s important for businesses to stand out among the endless marketing gimmicks and promotions used to entice customers. Instead, small businesses should focus on offering holiday promotions specific to their products and services. Once owners have special loyalty offers in place, they need to figure out how to get them in front of potential customers. Here are a few options.
- Email marketing still proves to be the most effective with the highest conversion rate for owners with a robust email list.
- Social media is also an obvious first step. Initial promotion is free and there are paid options to promote products and services on these sites. Companies may also want to consider ad campaigns through major search engines like Bing and Google. And brick-and-mortar shops should consider offering local in-store promotions.
- Gather customer data to keep them aware of future promotions and offerings. Consider a promotion that offers a discount in exchange for an email address to build an email list and repeat customer base.
9. If you sell online, A/B test everything
“So many sales are left on the table when you don’t put into place a proper conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy. Now that there are a ton of different tools to help you with this, there’s no excuse to not be testing. Remember, even the smallest changes to things you wouldn’t normally notice can make a huge difference.”
Hot Tips for Increase Sales In Small Business: To achieve your new goal you don’t have to do more. In fact, you should do less. Think of your life as a “filled to the brim” coffee mug.
10. Communicate value
“Remember to let your audience know “what’s in it for them?” It’s important in sales to show the value of your service or product to the user. No one has time or energy to hear about how great you think your product is unless they see value in it for themselves.”
11. Sales Forecast
Create a sales forecast for the year, but set daily goals so you and your team are inspired to reach a goal every day. You’d be surprised how much easier it is to reach these goals when you write them down, share them with your team and create incentives for reaching them.
12. Local Small BusinessLocal Small Business owners should start a blog to provide information and advice to potential customers. Writing a truly informative blog will build credibility and trust with potential customers.
13. Amazon Seller:The Amazon marketplace gives online retailers big and small the opportunity to sell to millions of potential customers, significantly increase sales, and acquire loyal shoppers. The Amazon marketplace has a significant number of products available for sale, but it does not have everything.Online retailers that have niche or unique products, and that have a Pro Merchant subscription, may add those products to the marketplace. These newly listed products have no competition on Amazon, so that sellers can offer the items at a relatively high margin. So if you are a seller on amazon.com
The holiday season isn't business as usual, and your positioning shouldn't be. Just be a normal customer, think like them and then promote your product.