Bank of America: Business Fundamentals Checking Account $100 Cash Bonus11:06 PM
How to Open Bank of America checking accounts? If You could Get Bonus? Here are cash waiting for you. Bank of America is offering $100 cas...
Bank of America $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Business Advantage or Business Fundamentals
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Hard Inquiry: No, just a soft pull.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: For Business Advantage, there is no monthly fee for the first three months and $29.95 per month thereafter. For Business Fundamentals, there is no fee the first 2 months and $16 per month thereafter. See below for ways to avoid fees.
- Additional Requirements: Make $1000 in qualifying deposits within 60 days of new account opening
- Closing Account Fee: No
How To Earn Bank of America $100 Bonus:
- Open a new Bank of America Business Fundamentals® or Business Advantage checking account online by December 31, 2016
- Make at least $1,000 in Qualifying Deposits into that new business checking account within 60 days of account opening.
- BoA will deposit the $100 Bonus directly into your new business checking account within 90 days of meeting the requirements.
Business Advantage Features:Pay no monthly fee for the first three months and $29.95/month thereafter; or pay no monthly fee when you meet one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a $15,000 average monthly balance in your primary account
- Maintain a $35,000 combined average monthly balance in linked business accounts
You are an active user of one of the following:
- Bank of America Merchant Services, Payroll Services by Intuit®, or Remote Deposit Online Service
- A Bank of America business credit card — making at least $2,500 in qualifying purchases with your credit card
Business Fundamentals Checking Features:
- A Business Investment Account (a business savings account with limited check writing) with no additional monthly fee
- Small Business Online Banking with account Alerts and online Bill Pay
- Mobile and Text Banking enable you to do your business banking anytime, anywhere
- Debit card with Total Security Protection for convenient and secure business purchases
- Up to 200 transactions per month with unlimited electronic transactions (including ACH, debit card and Online Bill Pay debits) at no cost
- Up to $10,000 in cash deposits per month at no cost
- Additional debit cards for employees with spending limits you control
- Customer bonus offer – 10,000 card bonus points or $100 cash back for new or existing business card customers who open their first new Business Fundamentals® checking account
- $3,000 minimum daily balance – OR
- $5,000 average monthly balance – OR
- $15,000 combined average monthly balance of linked business accounts – OR
- Spend $250 a month in new purchases using a linked BoA business debit or credit card.
Best Small Business Checking Account: Bank of America
Bank of America offers a free business checking account with a monthly average balance of only $5,000. The bank has a large network of physical branches, as well a great online and mobile banking experience.
Why Should you choose Bank of America as best bank for small business checking accountsFit Small Business is a BoA business checking client. We have been using BoA for over 3 years, and made our selection based on many of the factors described in this review.
When small business owners look for a checking account, their primary concern is free checking. Generally, this means they are looking for an account with no monthly fees. Bank of America’s Business Fundamentals checking account waives monthly fees for those that maintain an average balance of $5,000. This is significantly lower than the average balance required by Wells Fargo’s Business Checking Choice Account. However, the monthly account fee is not the only fee charged by banks on business checking accounts. Retailers often have to pay large fees for physical cash deposits. In this area Bank of America shines. The first $10,000 of cash deposits each month is free, which is tied for the highest of the three banks reviewed. Above $10,000, Bank of America has the lowest fees of the three.
Other factors that play in BoA’s favor are its online banking experience. Of the banks reviewed, Bank of America is the only one where Live Chat was easily accessible on their website. Also, they offer two types of debit cards, one designed for employees and the other for business owners.
Bank of America Transaction Fees & Cash Deposit FeesThere is “free checking” and “totally free checking”. If your company is doing over 200 transactions per month or depositing over $10,000 per month in physical cash currency, chances are there will be fees associated with the usage of your account.
If a business is doing a substantial amount in cash currency transactions, there will also likely be fees. With BoA, a company depositing $25,000 per month in cash currency will pay $30 in monthly fees. For Wells Fargo (Another US Bank), it would be $52.50.
How to pay bank of America Credit Card?
Drop off your payment at any Bank of America financial center.
Pay by phone by calling 1.800.236.6497. There is no fee to make a payment by phone.
Pay online using a Bank of America checking or savings account: Sign in to Online Banking and select the Bill Pay tab, then select Go to Bill Pay and follow the instructions provided in the Pay to/Pay from tab.
You can also transfer money from your Bank of America checking or saving account to your Bank of America credit card. To do this, simply sign in to Online Banking, select the Transfers tab and add the account to which you would like to make the transfer.
Pay online using an account from another financial institution's checking or money market account: Sign in to Online Banking and select the Bill Pay tab, then select Go to Bill Pay. Select Pay to/Pay from and set up your credit card account on the Pay to tab. You will need your bank's 9-digit routing number and the account number in order to set up the account.
Pay by mail using one of the following mailing addresses:
Bank of America Consumer card payments:P.O. Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19850-5019
For overnight delivery:
Bank of America
Attn: Payment Processing
900 Samoset Drive
Newark, DE 19713
Business card payments:
Bank of America Business Card
P.O. Box 15710
Wilmington, DE 19850-5710
Where can I get Bank of America credit card or unsecured personal loan debt and assistance?
Besides Bank of America, you can also get free help and credit counseling from Bank of America, as well as a wide range of external resources.