8 Hot SEO Tips That will Bring Your Blog on First in SERP8:53 PM
The more SEO skills you have, the more likely you are to get into trouble with Google. Of course ...
The more SEO skills you have, the more likely you are to get into trouble with Google.Of course that is not always the case, but there are many SEO professionals who still recommend shady practices that Google frown upon. There are also some great SEO professionals and many of them now call themselves content marketers as they realize that great content is the cornerstone of SEO.
SEO Friendly Post Title Strategy
SEO friendly post title for bloggerPost title is a very important fact for your blog. Now a days meta-keyword tag is getting less importance to search engines. Title is getting much importance. So you should be very careful to use it properly. It is not only for blogger seo / blogger blog but also for all kind of blog.
Five tips on SEO friendly title writing:
Internal Link Building in Blog Post
Use Image alt Tag in Post or Page
What exactly is an Alt Tag?Let’s take a look at what Wikipedia says about Alt Tags. Wikipedia explains what an Alt Tag really is: “The alt attribute is used in HTML and XHTML documents to specify text that is to be rendered when the element to which it is applied cannot be rendered. In HTML 4.01, the attribute is required for the img and area element types.”
So, for this search engine optimization tip, keep in mind that the Keywords in the Alt Tags are important.
Submit sitemap in google for BloggerSitemap is an important matter for seo. It is important not only for blogger but also for all kind of seo. Sitemap helps you to submit and index your new posts. When you will add a sitemap in google webmaster tool it gives your site's information to google webmaster tool. After adding a sitemap for your site google will show your total post number and within 1-3days google will approve it and will index your posts.
Lets see how to add blogger sitemap in google:
- Go to google webmaster tool.
- Login with your gmail account which you have used in Blogger.
- After logging in you will see your blogger site here.
- Click on it.
- Then right side you will see sitemap option. Click there.
- You will see Add sitemap button. Click on it.
- A box will open. Now follow the steps provided by google.
Submit sitemap in Bing for Blogger
- Go to http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
- SignIn here. If you already have any Bing or Microsoft account, you can login by it. If you don't then SignUp.
- Here in Add site field put your site url and click on Add.
- A new page will open. No need to change. Again click on Add.
- Then you can see you site there. Click on Verify Now. and follow the Bing's Instruction.
Social Sharing Widget in BloggerSocial media is an important source of traffic. You may get huge visitors from social networking site. Social media marketing (SMM) has a great value to get visitors. I have many blog. One of my blog get 35,000 visitors daily. 7,000-10,000 visitors from are arriving from social networking sites. So, social media marketing and search engine optimization is equal important to me.
Firs of all I will give you a simple example so that you become clear about importance of it.
Suppose, you have a blog and I am a visitor of your blog. I have found an awesome article in you blog. I have a Facebook ID with 3,000 friends and followers If I share this in Facebook all of my friends will see this. If some of them also share this link to their profile then their friend will also see this. Thus you may get traffic.
AddThis is a popular company (or you can use any other partner widget to add a share button) which gives social sharing button free. You can easily get code form their site. No need to registration. Follow instruction below:
- Go to addThis.
- Click on Get Start.
- Chose an style from their list.
- After selecting style you will get a code. Code will show right side.
- Copy the code.
- Then LogIn to your blogger account.
- Go to Layout and Click on Add an gadget.
- Put your copied code here and save.