Top 15 Reasons Your Business Should Use AdWords5:32 PM
Every gain comes along with a certain payment; it can be hard work, intelligence, power, or investment. The phrase applies completely to G...
Every gain comes along with a certain payment; it can be hard work,
intelligence, power, or investment. The phrase applies completely to
Google AdWords, as it is a tool Google offers users to gain traffic
through clicks against payment per click. As the Google AdWords Campaign
costs money, the decision to use it may sound risky but it also comes
with assured business and traffic, and with the effective use of the
Google AdWords Campaign, this business can be driven to profit-earning
Importance of Google AdWordsGoogle is the largest search engine on the Internet, and to use the Internet as a profit-making source, one needs to use Google. The more smartly you use it, the more benefits you will reap. Google AdWords makes your marketing task a whole lot easier by bringing huge per click traffic through the use of proper keywords. When these keywords convert to business and sales, the traffic driven from Google AdWords is converted to profit. Many factors contribute to Google AdWords’ success as a method for Web sites to earn profit. Keywords are search terms or strings of search terms that when put in the search box show results relevant to that search. For example, a person searching for “CAT exam” will get, say, 1000 search results in the search engine, and the user can click on any of the items to view the results and details. However, the top search results that come through Google AdWords have greater chances of visits. On the other hand, Google ads appearing in relevant Web sites, such as “e-learning materials” showing in one corner of an educational Web site, have a greater chance of getting visitors through them. Both these situations come along with the Google AdWords Campaign. Thus, this campaign is of great importance in bringing relevant clicks and visits to one’s site.
Google AdWords’ location targeting enhances the importance of the campaign all the more. Location targeting is one of the most important and useful components of implementing a successful PPC campaign. This determines in which location a particular ad campaign will be shown and thus one can customize ad displays per location. It also disables locations where the ads need not be displayed. These features that come along with the Google AdWords campaign highlight its importance for e-business.
Here are Top 15 Reasons to use Google AdWords
1. To Attract Customers90% of people search for a product or service using Google. The results will include your competitors, so it’s important that you’re included too.
OnlineLivingBlog can help you rank above your competitors in both the natural search results (using Search Engine Optimisation) and in the AdWords ads through professional consultation and management. It’s advised that both AdWords and Search Engine Optimisation are used for maximum effect. This is particularly important for new websites and small businesses.
2. Small Initial InvestmentThis is the major reason why Google AdWords is so popular. Google AdWords comes with a small initial investment. You need to pay only a small amount to create an AdWords account; thereafter you can bid on the best keywords. After creating the Google AdWords account and releasing the content, the payment is billed after every click. Therefore, with each click, a certain amount is billed and if no click happens, no amount is billed. In such a case, Google AdWords comes with assured clicks, and payment is billed only against clicks. Thus, there is no loss if keywords generated are perfect, and effective related measures (discussed later in the article) are taken.
3. Defining BudgetThis is another important reason why Google AdWords is used. You can set your own budget with Google AdWords and monitor your budget, thereby reducing any overspending. After the account is created, the bid for any keyword is independent of choice. Therefore, any keyword that performs well can be bid high for better results. And a keyword that does not perform well and does not bring any profit to the site can be removed from the campaign. Also, keywords that bring more clicks but less conversion can be removed or bid with a reduced amount. You can also control your budget during a crisis. At times, when a site is down, a bid can be reduced in order to control the defined budget. Thus, defining the budget becomes another essential reason behind the use of Google AdWords.
4. Immediate ResponseAs soon as your AdWords account is activated your ad starts to appear to users searching for your product or service.
5. Target TrafficThis is another important and very useful aspect of Google AdWords that serves as a major reason behind the use of the Google AdWords campaign. By using this, you can bring targeted traffic directly to a Web site. As ads are displayed along with a defined title and description, a serious audience will end up clicking these links and taking a further call to action. Thus, Google AdWords serves as an effective way of bringing traffic to your online business. This target traffic can be defined as per location and places as well. There are options through which you can specify a definite keyword for a specific location. This increases the rate of visits and conversion, which improves the business of a site tremendously.
6. Instant trafficThis is one of the most important reasons why you can still use Google AdWords. Google AdWords bring instant gratification or traffic to one’s Web site. On-page optimization and off-page optimization is very important for bringing traffic to one’s online Web site. However, all measures such as link building, on-page optimization, and so on do not come with assured traffic brought by Google AdWords. Google AdWords showcases relevant ads in relevant sites and also at the top of search pages, which increases the chances of clicks and visits, which later convert to business. Google AdWords brings instant traffic to a site, which would otherwise take a much longer time and require greater investment. Thus, as it comes with instant gratification against a certain investment, it becomes an effective way of bringing immediate traffic to a Web site, which translates into a profitable and successful business.
7. Tracking successBy using Google AdWords, you can track your success and take effective measures when required. You can use Get Clicky or Google Analytics to track the reports of the Google AdWords campaign against keywords. This allows you to decide on their future steps with regard to a certain keyword or marketing campaign. Suppose a keyword or a campaign is performing well; you can track its report and place it prominently with a high bid in future to increase traffic towards a profit-making business. On the other hand, a keyword or a campaign that fails to bring expected traffic can be removed for future usage. Thus, you can track success and failure in real time and decide on calls to action for future marketing.
8. Suggested high volume keywordsGoogle AdWords does not just display ads, but also suggests high-volume keywords for an ad campaign that will convert to purchases and a profitable business. High-volume keywords are those that are searched the most, so including them prominently in the ads, title lines, and in the description improve the click rates for the ads. High- volume keywords can be included keeping in mind the competition. Also, as phrase matches for keywords work better, such search terms can be included for the ads and the campaign to be more relevant. This is another major reason why you can use Google AdWords.
9. Improves hands-on experienceBy using the Google AdWords campaign, Web sites get instant traffic or gratification and therefore soon become effective direct marketers. Users perceive these sites as popular, and therefore are likely to click on the site for another purchase decision without giving it a second thought. Also, marketing through the PPC ad platform levels the playing fields for people and their competition. It gradually increases the value of the site and takes the business to a level of brand. Thus, the feature of improved hands-on experience makes Google AdWords more relevant for users aiming to generate profit from their Web sites.
10. Complete TransparencyYou can see how many people have seen and clicked on your ads almost instantly! We’ll also provide you with detailed weekly and monthly reports. If you had an ad for ‘Belfast Dentist’, we can tell you how much it cost you, how many visitors it brought to your site, how long they stayed on your site and how many people booked an appointment with you as a direct result. You’ll also be able to compare your return on investment on the search query ”Belfast Dentist’ compared to, for example, ‘Northern Ireland Dentist’. Unlike many other agencies, we’ll allow you to have full access to your AdWords account so that you can see all changes being made and maintain complete control.
11. You only Pay for ResultsGoogle AdWords offers a “Pay Per Click” system so that you only pay if a user clicks on your ad to visit your website. This means users will see your ad without you actually having to pay anything.
12. No Minimum Spend RequirementIf you just want to dip your toe in the water then you can set a daily budget of as little as £1, if you like! This may only achieve very limited results, but the point is it’s your choice. OnlineLivingBlog can guide you to choose a suitable budget to make the best return on investment for you. We can show you how many clicks you’re likely to get for a certain cost.
13. Easy, Instant CancellationThere’s no need to send a handwritten letter, or fuss over terms and conditions. If you’d like to cancel your AdWords account you can do so online and instantly.
Also Read: SEO Techniques to Use in Your Blog Writing
14. Return On InvestmentAdWords is known for it’s great return on investment since you can pay per click and all clicks are traceable. However, achieving the ROI you’re after does require a lot of time, analysis and skill. If you need results fast and can’t afford to waste time or make mistakes, then our AdWords Consultancy is the way to go.
15. Flexibility and ControlIf your website experiences technical issues and you want to pause your AdWords account until it’s back up and running – you can. If you’d like to increase your budget one day and decrease it another day – you can. You have complete control and flexibility to make instant changes. We’re always there to advise you, make agreed on changes for you or you can simply make them yourself.
These are the top 15 reasons why you can still use Google AdWords to bring effective traffic and business to your site. All these features accompanying Google AdWords make this campaign more effective and useful and thus increase its use among those who maintain Web sites to bring instant and targeted traffic to their Web sites. These features also specify that Google AdWords, if managed efficiently, can be used as a perfect tool for increasing Web site traffic and running a profitable e-business.