13 Keys to Success to Improved Life7:10 AM
You are not alone who looking for Keys to Success to change their life to more improved and successf...
You are not alone who looking for Keys to Success to change their life to more improved and successful life. Personal success is achievable for anyone who practices the 13 keys to
success and I believe that you will change your life for the better.
Everyone wants personal success and to learn the keys to success. Everyone wants to have a happy, healthy life, do meaningful work, and achieve financial independence. Success does not belong to a select few; success belongs to “you,” if you’re willing to go after it.
13 Keys to a Successful Life1. Decide exactly what you want and where you want to go. This is the first Keys to Success to change your life.
2. Set a deadline and make a plan to get there. (Remember, a goal is just a dream with a deadline to change your life.)
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”–Vincent T. Lombardi
Another word for “will” would be “desire.” To succeed you must desire to succeed more than you desire anything else. Successful people aren’t stronger than others, and they aren’t necessarily anymore intelligent than others, but they have more desire than others. They have a burning desire to see their goal realized. Do you have that same burning desire? Without desire, you won’t have the motivation to accomplish the goal.
4. You can't succeed alone. Every story of success is a story of people working together, each contributing their own unique talents, skill-sets and abilities. Do what you do best. And let others fill in the gaps.
5. Perseverance always wins. You can't fail if you don't quit. Find yet another way to make it work. Whatever *it* is for you. As Winston Churchill said in Britain's darkest hour, "Never, never, never give up."
6. Take time from your busi-ness every day - even if only 10 or 15 minutes - to center yourself. Some call it meditation. It'll make you more effective and you'll accomplish much more.
Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” –Mario Andretti
8. Are you determined, one person determined will accomplish more than a thousand people who are just interested. You have to have the determination of a bull dog. You have to latch on, and refuse to let go. Desire, determination and commitment will strategically position you to succeed.
9. If you don't like where you are today, don't expect tomorrow to be any different without change. Change your attitude, your priorities, your activities. Change from being rea-c-tive to being c-rea-tive.
10. You are a product of your thoughts. It's true that 'thoughts are things'. Whatever you think about most of the time is what you create in your life. Hint: If you want more than you think you have now, don't *ever* give energy to thoughts of lack.
11. Take action on your plan; do something everyday to move toward your goal. Resolve in advance that you will persist until you succeed, that you will never, ever give up.
12. You always receive what you give. Consequently, if you want help, be helpful. If you want honest relationships, be truthful. If you want success, help others get what they want. If you want love, be loving. The corollary is that you always find what you're looking for.
13. Life really is like a movie. You write the script. You're the star, director & critic. And like a movie, it ends. What's important in life is not just the journey, but the quality of the journey. That's why it's important to make every day the best it can be, 'cuz now is all you have.
One Common Goal to change your lifeLuckily for most of us, personal success is not a matter of background, intelligence, or native ability. It’s not our family, friends, or contacts who enable us to do extraordinary things. Instead, the keys to success are our ability to get the very best out of ourselves under almost all conditions and circumstances. It is your ability to adapt and change your life.
You have within you, right now, deep reserves of potential and ability that, if properly harnessed and channeled, will enable you to accomplish extraordinary things with your life.
Go To Success
“Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” –Marva CollinsSuccess won’t fall in your lap; you have to go after it. You have to chase it down. You have to want it more than anything else. A lazy person won’t succeed, only those who are willing to work; those who are willing to “go to it.”
Are you willing to go to success? Do you have a clear vision, do you have a burning desire, are you willing to fail, if you are, you are well on your way to success.
You will change your life by achieving just one important goal, you create a pattern, a template for personal success in your subconscious mind. Beside all these noted; the most important Keys to Success is inside you. You should find it to improve your life.