50 Amazing Interesting Facts About Women Most People Don't Know9:18 PM
I’m not saying this stuff to pick on guys. I’m just saying it to express my bafflement. If a vocal ...
I’m not saying this stuff to pick on guys. I’m just saying it to express
my bafflement. If a vocal group of ladies were saying on a consistent
basis, “Isn’t it so weird that guys have hair all over their bodies?”
y’all would be pretty baffled by that sentiment too. Without further
- 20% of women in the U.S. earn at least $5,000 more than their spouse.
- 40% of births in the U.S. come from unmarried women.
- Every 90 seconds, one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.
- Women spend nearly one year of their lives deciding what to wear.
- All of the 20 richest women in the world --except for #17-- inherited their money from either their husband or their father.
- Women speak about 20,000 words a day. That's 13,000 more than the average man.
- Women in ancient Rome wore the sweat of Gladiators to improve their beauty and complexion.
- In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.
- Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
- Men lie 6 times a day, twice as often as women.
- The Youngest Girl to ever be divorced was 10 years old.
- Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s. Women began wearing them to look more masculine.
- Israel is the only country in the world to draft women into Military service.
- Instead of chest pains, heart attacks in women have nausea, indigestion, and shoulder aches.
- 4% of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
- Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
- The woman who underwent the world's first successful womb transplant became pregnant in 2013.
- Women spend over 4 years (in total) of their lives menstruating.
- Women have more taste buds than men.
- Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies, according to a study
- Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see millions of more colors.
- Taller women are more likely to get cancer, according to a study.
- An average woman in the UK will own 111 handbags in her lifetime.
- 30% of pregnant women crave nonfood items, an eating disorder called pica.
- 40,000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
- Women can get pregnant even 5 to 8 days after having sex.
- The most children born to one woman is 69.
- 68% of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
- Women think about their appearance 9 times a day, a UK survey found.
- Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
- Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women.
- Women are better multi-taskers than men.
- 1 in every 6 women has been victims of sexual assault in the U.S.
- Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
- Women blink 19 times per minute, compared to 11 for men
- Women in Niger have an average of 7 children, the world's highest rate.
- Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
- Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
- The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
- Women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams, a research found.
- Despite popular belief, studies show men are not more flatulent than women.
- Jamaica, Colombia and St Lucia are the only countries where a woman is more likely to be a boss than a man.
- In the 1920's and early 1930's, women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
- 30% of businesses in the U.S. are owned by women.
- In China, women who remain unmarried in their late 20s and beyond are called "Sheng nu" which means "leftover women."
- Every 13 minutes, a woman dies from breast cancer in the U.S.
- Men sweat up to twice as much as women.
- The United Arab Emirates has the biggest gender imbalance in the world, with 219 men for every 100 women.
- Shorter women have shorter pregnancies, a study found.
- Miami is the only major U.S. city that was founded by a woman.
So what do you think about women? Wait this wasn't finished yet. I ave some bonus to give you. Here we go:
- In middle school, 74% of girls express interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, but when choosing a college major, just 0.4% of high school girls select computer science.
- Worldwide, women earn US$18 trillion but spend US$28 trillion.