10 Ways to maximize traffic from StumbleUpon4:52 AM
10 tips to maximize the traffic you can get from StumbleUpon. When you submit a page of your webs...
10 tips to maximize the traffic you can get from StumbleUpon.
- When you submit a page of your website, make sure to include many tags so that the chances you will be picked will be higher.
- Your tags will need to be completely relevant to your niche and your post's keywords.
- The better your content, the higher the chances your post will be liked by a stumbler.
- It's really likely that a user might leave your page fast if you are not able to draw his attention. So, make sure to have an appealing design and not a page with just plain text.
- When you get stumbled, you want the user to stay to your page and visit you again in the future, so always include subscription options.
- Ask some of your friends to like your page. Even from several likes the word will spread and the pageviews will go up.
- Communicate with other StumbleUpon users. Follow their profile, build a solid connection and they will sooner or later prove useful.
- Below your posts include a share-it widget and ask your readers politely to stumble your page if the enjoyed it. Urge is needed sometimes.
- Use the paying system of StumbleUpon. You get to advertise your pages for a starting price of just 0.05$ for each visitor. There are also the options of 0.1$/ visitor and 0.25$/visitor which include bonus features.
- Organize your StumbleUpon profile and make it appealing and friendly. You will ultimately end up with more followers and traffic.
If you are not already using StumbleUpon, then you are definitely losing a lot of traffic. I can tell you that it has helped me a lot to promote my blog and specific posts I have selected, and it will work for you as well.