Create a Twitter Marketing Strategy that Rocks Ever4:51 PM
T here are many bloggers and brands that just leap onto Twitter, setup an account and start...
Twitter is the Perfect Marketing Channel for Bloggers
So Where do you Start?
Twitter Marketing Strategy Blueprint
1. Define Target Audience
2. Determine Goals and Objectives
- Increase traffic to the blog
- Enhance customer service
- Increase sales whether it is company products or blogger income from ebooks, speaking engagement, consulting or affiliate income.
- Engage with customers and potential prospects. Engagement includes conversations, getting them to click on your links in your tweet
- Grow Twitter followers
- Enhance and promote the brand
Goals Need to be Specific and Timely to Effective
- Will you be looking to increase followers by 10% per month
- Increase traffic to your blog by 5% per month with your Twitter marketing tactics
- Creating great content that educates and solves problems
- Being ubiquitous on the web and publishing your content to social media networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Slideshare
- Answer questions people ask you on Twitter
- Ask questions of your Twitter followers
- Recognize people on Twitter who retweet your blog posts often using #FollowFridays or #FF
4. Monitoring and Measuring
2. Tweet Counter
There are other tools that can measure clicks on your links such as bit.ly that can provide analysis of what users in what countries are clicking on links from Twitter. For me it reveals interesting stats such as 59% of people clicking on my links are from the US!