What is Better Targeted Keyword for SEO9:07 PM
K eywords are very, very, very important. This morning I was talking with my co-worker LMon about the On Page Keyword research that how we ...
Keywords are very, very, very important.
This morning I was talking with my co-worker LMon about the On Page Keyword research that how we could do more better for hour all website and blogs. Yesterday one of my client asked me to take her blog to googles first page. So how can I do that? All I need to work hard for the SEO
How to develop your theme:
- Describe the purpose of your content in as few words as possible to identify the “marquis keyword(s)” that perfectly describe your content. Your marquis keyword is your "seed".
- Grow your keyword list
- List acronyms & jargon related to the seed keyword.
- List synonyms, plurals, and related phrases.
- Add modifiers to your keywords. For example, if you're promoting "coupons", then add "online" to the phrase, making "online coupons." Or get even more specific: "online coupons for hawaii".
- Group these keywords into logical sets. If possible, in a hierarchical taxonomy.
- Repeat the process with each keyword group you develop.
- Once you’ve developed a long list of keyword targets, it's time to prioritize them.
Firstly, do your research. Gather data on the search volume for each keyword in your list. Gather information about keyword difficulty and relative competitiveness. Determine search intent for each keyword/query (e.g. label each a “commercial investigation” “non-commercial informational query” etc.).
- Figure out if you have existing resources available to serve up for each keyword in your list.
- Average out the ranking domain authority (DA) and page authority (PA) of the top 3-5 sites for each term you're targeting to better understand your playing field.
- With this data, you can now make educated decisions about which keywords from your set to target first.
- Once you prioritize keyword targets, produce or develop content for these keywords. Content strategies vary.