How To Write an Unique Blog Posts1:49 PM
Sure enough you know how to create a blog, but do you know how to make it interesting? There are millions of blogs out there, and most ...
Sure enough you know how to create a blog, but do you know how to make it interesting? There are millions of blogs out there, and most of them have turned into a graveyard for posts mainly because the blog owners lost interest or did not know how to make write interesting content. So, to make a blog is one thing, and to keep it going is another.
Here are some interesting ideas that will teach you how to create blog posts that hook in visitors.
Here we go:
- Create helpful graphics that you can give away (for example, infographics and flowcharts). Place your logo and business name at the bottom of the graphic. Your graphics must be unique and innovative, and must appeal to the user, and help him in some way.
- Enrich your content by including videos, images and audio in your blogs. Such media must be strategically placed and must be relevant to the content. Also, it should not slow down the pages. You must creatively use the media and ensure the whole blog post makes for very interesting reading.
- Many highly ranked blogs seek out guest bloggers. These blog owners put out requests that they know will grab eyeballs. So, here’s what you must do – join free guest blogger networking sites such as MyBlogGuest.com and check the article requests. You will get clued on to some of the hottest topics.
- Create many variations of blog posts for the articles you sell. For example, how to work with x, why x works, history of x, advantages of x, what you must know about x, top 10 things x can do, what are the ingredients inside x, case studies, how x helps, and so on. Create interesting and exciting topics that inform and entertain visitors.
- Express an unbiased opinion. Honest opinions will win you customer trust and therefore do not be afraid of airing your views. You will get many comments based on how well you express your opinion, and some of the comments will be negative. Remember not to be rude while replying to negative comments – always be polite.
- Stir up a hornet’s nest by challenging opinion leaders. Most folks respect influential bloggers, but if you find a chink in any of their blogs, you should take them on and challenge them to a debate. That will get your blog noticed.