How do you make money with YouTube?2:35 PM
H ow to Make Money on YouTube ? You've probably heard stories about regular people make money on YouTube and thought, you should try ...
How to Make Money on YouTube? You've probably heard stories about regular people make money on YouTube and thought, you should try once. If you're looking for an additional income stream, consider that you can make money on YouTube. So let's find out how to make money on YouTube.
YouTube has over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet — and every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views. Many YouTubers are already earning money there: YouTube boasts a million creators in its YouTube Partner Program. It’s simple to get started. Use Google’s . Before you understand it you’ll have created your channel and will be able to monetize. You need inspiration? Right here you go.
How to Start a YouTube ChannelIt costs nothing to open a YouTube account and upload your videos. To make money from them, just join the YouTube Partner Program and set up Google AdSense. It automatically adds advertisements to your videos, and you earn money every time someone clicks on or, in some cases, even just sees the ad. Choose to have payments deposited directly into your bank account to keep it as automatic and simple as possible.Once you’re logged into your YouTube channel, simply click the “Upload” button and find the video file in your computer. Use the boxes provided to describe it and add relevant tags (“dog catching fish” for example, if that’s what viewers will see). Click the “Advanced settings” tab for additional options, including choosing a category for the video. Finally, be sure to click the “Monetization” tab and check the box that says, “Monetize with Ads.” If you poke around a bit, you’ll also find free background music, editing software, speech bubbles, closed captions and other features and resources, all for free.
Take a look at Google’s video monetization criteria for an idea of what kinds of videos qualify. Generally, they have to be family-friendly and your own content. In other words, keep your clothes on and don’t steal video or otherwise violate copyright law. But do read the fine print; even having the radio playing in the background can disqualify your video, unless you get permission from Katy Perry or The Rolling Stones (or whoever) to include their music in your video.
1. Use YouTube to get visitors to your blog and web site.
2. Promote your own products on YouTube.
3. Promote others’ products as an affiliate marketers.
4. Get inventive: Create a Internet TV series.
5. Become a YouTube character.
6. Monetize with the YouTube Partner Program.
7. Tutorials: Share your knowledge and make money on YouTube
8. Test your products.
If You are joining to YouTube Partner program, a few things you should know.
- YouTube charges advertisers a rate, called CPM, to display their ads on a video.
- CPMs vary greatly, but generally fall between $0.30 and $2.00.
- The view count displayed under a YouTube video does not factor into ad revenue. Ad revenue is based on a video’s ‘monetized playbacks’ which are often much fewer than the total view count.
- Before the video owner sees any money, YouTube takes 45% of all ad revenue as its service fee for video hosting, ad sales, and infrastructure.
It might seem like a great idea to quit your day job and become a YouTube star. But few people can actually make money on YouTube, If you wanted to be in the list you must need a popular channel and good traffic.