Adsense signup process (Successful Method)11:47 PM
Adsense is one of the best contextual ad networks available. As a blogger, or website owner, i...
Adsense is one of the best contextual ad networks available. As a blogger, or website owner, it is one of the easiest ways to start to monetize your site. If you have never heard of Google Adsense it is simply a way of putting advertisements on your blog or website that you will get paid for when someone clicks on your ads. In this post I will show you the steps of the Google Adsense sign up process and how you can get started with an account today.
I tried to explain what we should do before google adsense sign up. I wish you would apply all of these for getting instant approval.
If You Don't know what is Google Adsense or How It works Then Read this article: Make Sense of Google Adsense
Adsense Sign Up Process:Before signing up you must have a verified website and be 18 years or older to apply for an account. You will also need to adhere to the adsense policies.
1. Go to the Adsense Sign Up Page
You will have the option to create a new Google account or use an existing account to sign up.If you do not already have a google account it will take you through the prompts to create one before you can set up your adsense account.
Be sure to read the policies before signing up and agreeing to their terms. You do not want to be in violation of google’s adsense policies.
Next, you will need to let Google know what domain name you will be displaying ads on. Fill your domain name into the appropriate box in the application. Also, you will need to choose the primary language for your site.
3. Submit ApplicationThis is where you will need to fill out all the appropriate information including the payee name. Make sure you fill this out correctly and the name matches the name on your bank account for payments. Google Adsense pays by direct deposit to your bank each month, so this information will need to match.
After you have completed the adsense sign up process you will be given a code to put on your site. Adsense will then review your application and if you are approved you can activate your account. Once you have your blog setup with Adsense you will then need to verify and submit your tax information and pin number they mail to you.
Before Apply to Google Adsense You Must Read: When should you apply for google adsense account
Create Important Pages and Sections to Adsense SignupA website or blog is full with useful pages and sections. Some important pages are contact, about and terms page. These improve usability and experience. The Google AdSense team will look for these pages because of higher user experience. You must have these page for successful Google AdSense Signup:
- Contact Page: This is the page where contact form and information are located. That is the way to approach the admin for any kind of helps. The contact page will provide better usability.
- About Page: The about page will provide the history of the blog and the founder. It is because sometimes the readers want to read about the owner of the blog. In this situation, it is important.
- Terms and Conditions Page: This page is for specifying the rules of users. This page reveals how the users should interact, how they should use your blog etc. This type of page will help the adsense team understand that the blog is strict with its policy. They would love to approve the blog in their program.
Google’s AdSense online advertising can be your way to living by blogging. Signup today if you meet the requirements.