How To NOT Get Banned From Search Engines11:25 AM
Getting banned from a search engines is not very common but it does happen and I would like to share some simple tips on creating content ...
Getting banned from a search engines is not very common but it does
happen and I would like to share some simple tips on creating content
that will ensure not only satisfied visitors but also happy search
Traffic is everything for a web business, be it a simple personal blog or a full-blown eStore. Traffic is a lifeline of your Internet business and generating high quality, targeted traffic is something every Webmaster strives for. Problem is some go way too far in [tag-tec]web-design[/tag-tec] and instead of generating that most desired component of their business – they Get Banned From Search Engines.
I’m not going to attempt to discuss How To generate targeted [tag-tec]traffic[/tag-tec] but instead discuss other side of the story – How Not To Get Banned From Search Engine. Here are some of the most common errors webmasters make:
- Most of the web designers do not use the keywords efficiently. Keywords are very effective in terms of web traffic. It is the best way for the search engines to rank the websites. The keywords must be the key for the visitors to locate the site easily.
- Replicating similar keywords. There are webmasters who keeps on repeating the same keywords over and over again. It is called keyword stocking. As a result, the search engine may skip the page or the entire website.
- Raiding the pages and other websites. It is important for the web designer to know how important links are. Most of the time, there are web designers who rob icons from other websites and use it for their own purpose. The web designers should have a unique idea of their own. Search engines are very powerful in detecting the websites that have the same icon content. It is very important in order to prevent the sites from being out listed in the main search engines.
- There are webmasters and designers who use the keywords that are not connected to their websites. One thing that they should do is to maintain websites that have protocol. The unconnected topics and keywords must be removed. Remember search engines are smart, it can consider the page as spam and be automatically eliminated from the list.
- Having stuffed keywords. There are websites that have a multiple graphic description. Stuffed keywords can make the websites layered and appeared awkward to the search engines. If the search engines detected the website parameter that contains massive amount of keywords and graphics, the search engine can consider the site as spam.
- There are websites that relies on the hidden text. The keywords should not be hidden or invisible. There are clever designers who hide keywords by making it appears as the same color with the site background.
- False presumption about search engines. There are web designers who presume that all search engines has the same category that plays the same functions and roles. Make it a point to learn about the appropriate requirements of each search engine.
- As much as possible don’t use free web hosting. One of the basic significance of web hosting is to have a promising increase on search engine ranking.